Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

surely now the f**k norwich will sack him.

Can''t afford to sack him, the club has little if any money.  And as much as I don''t like him as manager I really don''t think the answer is to change the manager each time we get beaten or go on a woeful run.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Can''t afford to sack him, the club has little if any money.  And as much as I don''t like him as manager I really don''t think the answer is to change the manager each time we get beaten or go on a woeful run.

[/quote]

Yeah but changing manager after every defeat or poor performance guarentees success

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Yeah but changing manager after every defeat or poor performance guarentees success

[/quote]

Oh yes of course we have pots of money to keep paying off managers.............forgot that. [:|]

The Board should act - but I agree sacking is probably not an option or an answer. But, without encroaching into team selection, they could ask some very searching questions as to whether the manager is uisng the clubs few and precious assets wisely for a start.

[quote user="Binky"]The Board should act - but I agree sacking is probably not an option or an answer. But, without encroaching into team selection, they could ask some very searching questions as to whether the manager is uisng the clubs few and precious assets wisely for a start.[/quote]

Fast running out of assets though aren''t we?

Tragic the state of the club right now.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]so if we keep him and go down what then ?

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]so if we keep him and go down what then ?[/quote]

I don''t know what the answer is.  There are so many problems at our club where do you start sorting them out?

Unless he does the right thing and walks ala Grant then I can see him going nowhere fast.  I really don''t trust the board to do what''s right either.  They clung on to Worthy too long IMHO.

The thing is, everyone says that "continuity" is the key to success-including keeping the same Manager on.What if that continuity is, under Roeder, mediocrity? What if we keep faith in him and go down...struggle in mid table next season...slide towards administration...THEN sack him?Is he going to turn it around?I think not. He''s had over a year and has flattered to deceive. We may have a better squad, but we are in a far worse position. The Forest manager said, after they had sacked Calderwood, its "a results business" -what matters is NOW, not what a Manager MIGHT do for us IF we keep him on board. If he performed with a PLC the way he has with us, he''d have been sacked long ago. And to say he mustn''t or can''t go because we can''t afford it-well, that says it all. Maybe he will turn it around-but when and how?We need an old hand here with a track record and who can relate to players, give them confidence and bring positivity and a good mental out look. Roeder has none of those assets, there are Managers available -and out of work some of them- who have those and have shown it in the past. But we took a safe option, just as Grant was. And we''re paying the price now.

I can''t get my head round the idea that we have to pay someone off for failing to do their job properly.

If I were to be as successful at my job as Roeder has this season then I would be fired, and I wouldn''t be receiving the rest of my years wage!

Also, how come other clubs are able to sack their managers? Maybe they deem it in the clubs best interests. I honestly can''t hink of another club where a manager with such a poor record as Roeder would still be in a job???

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]so if we keep him and go down what then ?[/quote]

I don''t know what the answer is.  There are so many problems at our club where do you start sorting them out?

Unless he does the right thing and walks ala Grant then I can see him going nowhere fast.  I really don''t trust the board to do what''s right either.  They clung on to Worthy too long IMHO.

[/quote]Keep the manager and sack the squad......can''t believe they are losing again not worth the money we spend on them!Glad i didn''t go today!

Well it seems the majority of the Barclay now think so - "youre getting sacked in the morning" and "you dont know what youre doing" ringing out into the clear winter sky at the carrow road ground - if we lose this one I think it may well be his last game - keith Webb wouldnt be any worse than this clown!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yes of course we have pots of money to keep paying off managers.............forgot that. [:|]

[/quote]

The problem is that it will cost more to keep  the tw@t if relegation happens..