Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Where's the Coach and Horses

Thought I''d enjoy my pre match drink while watching the revolution begin, but not absolutely sure where the place is. Is it on Thorpe Road?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Thought I''d enjoy my pre match drink while watching the revolution begin, but not absolutely sure where the place is. Is it on Thorpe Road?

[/quote]If you fancy a pint, I''ll meet you there - I live 2 minutes away.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

If you fancy a pint, I''ll meet you there - I live 2 minutes away.

[/quote]

That would be nice Mr C. I aim to be there about 2.Will Pm my mobile no if you like?

Go for it - or email me, the PMs on here don''t work for me all the time.  I lost my mobile about two months ago but will borrow the wife''s... means I can also read her text messages...  [:|]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Go for it - or email me, the PMs on here don''t work for me all the time.  I lost my mobile about two months ago but will borrow the wife''s... means I can also read her text messages...  [:|]
[/quote]

Have PM and e-mailed, then realised that e-mail address on system is my office one that I can''t access from home,so i wouldn''t be able to recieve a reply! Suggest you either PM me or ring me around 2!

kings arms, hall rd.Fat cat.Coach and horses is nice.Id say saint andrews tavern but its pricey...Trafford arms when a festival on is excellent (look out in feb)And is it called the Kings Head (maybe?!) somewhere down near anglia square...excellent ale down there.

[quote user="6088m canary"]kings arms, hall rd.
Fat cat.
Coach and horses is nice.
Id say saint andrews tavern but its pricey...
Trafford arms when a festival on is excellent (look out in feb)
And is it called the Kings Head (maybe?!) somewhere down near anglia square...excellent ale down there.

[/quote]

You`ve listed most of my haunts there, but i also like the Alexandra, Jubilee and Rosary [Y].

Incidently, where did you get up to 6088m?  I`ve been up to 5500m on the Gurung La pass in Nepal.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]And the coach driver is called ''Earnie.''[/quote]

All I need to hear now is that the coach did a somersault....successfully. Then I''ll need to turn to drink.