Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

4-4-2 tomorrow please Roeder?

Please just keep it simple. two up front, two wingers, Forest are in turmoil, just go at them.

Don''t try and out-tactic a team with no manager!, get this wrong tomorrow Roeder- and it might just be the last team you ever pick.

lets stick to 4-5-1- after all, who''s going to play up front with lita? Court not quite fit enough, lupoli wont get played, and who else ? Luke daley? I think not sadly... :(

[quote user="one 4 the future"]Manager or not they just lost 2-4 at home to Donny,even we beat them in there own back yard with 10 men,[/quote]We played much better against Forest with ten men than when we had eleven.  Being forced into disposing of Roeder''s match tactics probably helped too.So how about we start this match with an extra substitute and Roeder in the pub?

[quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="one 4 the future"]Manager or not they just lost 2-4 at home to Donny,even we beat them in there own back yard with 10 men,[/quote]

We played much better against Forest with ten men than when we had eleven.  Being forced into disposing of Roeder''s match tactics probably helped too.

So how about we start this match with an extra substitute and Roeder in the pub?
[/quote]thought we started that game well and thats where the 4-5-1 formation came about.think we all wanted to see that formation in the following match at home to Preston but Roeder didn''t want the fans to get there way so he brought an unfit sibierski back into his side and paid the with yet another defeat, but what was most satisfing was in the fact GR admitted his mistake in his actions at half time by brining on Wes who then had his best performance.   

We all know 2moro is going to be another slog, just like the Charlton match.Forest could very well win 2moro. We always play shit against the lower teams.

Cort could easily manage 70 minutes.[quote user="max"]lets stick to 4-5-1- after all, who''s going to play up front with lita? Court not quite fit enough, lupoli wont get played, and who else ? Luke daley? I think not sadly... :([/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Cort could easily manage 70 minutes.

[quote user="max"]lets stick to 4-5-1- after all, who''s going to play up front with lita? Court not quite fit enough, lupoli wont get played, and who else ? Luke daley? I think not sadly... :([/quote][/quote]

Did you see Cort at Crystal Palace? He looked finished after 10 minutes. Maybe he could last 70 minutes on Championship Manager if he takes it easy.

I think that Roeder will stick with 4-5-1 if Croft is fit.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Cort could easily manage 70 minutes.[/quote]In 5 x 14 minute instalments, maybe.I''d hope to see a reprise of the Forest 4-5-1 with Hooley in the hole behind Leroy.

don''t want us to play 442 if Sibierski is fit, don''t want to see that disgrace for a footballer in a city shirt again

Our best recent performance was with 4-5-1 and given the strikers we have I dont see much alternative.  With Croft still suffering from transferus windowitis I think I would go

Ots    Doc   Omo    Drury

Bell     Clingan   Pattison   Bertrand

Hoolahan

Lita

Subs

Nelson  Cort Lupoli Russell Koroma

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Please just keep it simple. two up front, two wingers, Forest are in turmoil, just go at them.

Don''t try and out-tactic a team with no manager!, get this wrong tomorrow Roeder- and it might just be the last team you ever pick.

[/quote]

Well, I hate to say I told you so but............

Which other manager in this league ,48 hours after Forest got thumped at home to Doncaster ,would go into this match with one striker, I bet Forest couldn''t believe there luck coming to an away ground today to find that!

Instead we had to endure 60  mins of Hoolahan''s fancy flicksand touches behind Lita, we saw how fragile Forest''s defence could have been today when they put two into there own net.

Well done Roeder, youv''e proved once again how pathetic you are, two weeks ago you lost Watford against a manager who had been in charge for two games, today you lose to one with NO manager,   .....if nothing else as a matter of professional pride you should walk away tonight - or it might turn nasty over the coming weeks.