Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Ian Crook or Mark Bowen

Crook is some perfomance coach and Bowen is assistant manager at Man city who they and his job are not looking very stable.  

We clearly miss clarke, who since leaving, GR and our team look clueless.

We seem to have the players but not the heart or leadership. While Crook would be more of a gamble than Bowen, what have we got to lose?  They are both Norwich legends who I think will have the passion and ability to lift us out of this gloom.  Crook would almost certainly take the job and Bowen I think would give it serious thought!

The club should contact them get one of them onside ASAP and shaft GR and quickly! Lets face it no manager would probably be better than him, just look at Forest!

That is what I would do if I were chairman

Lets wait and see what the real one does.........it will be a long wait I fear!

OTBC

St.John

Ian Crook, Malky Mackay & Dion Dublin

If Carlsberg made managerment teams.....

Love to see those three here - doubt we would see such a passionless side.

Sod changing the manager now. Its pointless.

Bowen or Crook would come in, have 6-12 months with no money and then leave or be hounded out.

Delia knows she just needs to do one thing - pick up that phone, call Towergate and ask to speak to a Mr Cullum....

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]Ian Crook, Malky Mackay & Dion Dublin If Carlsberg made managerment teams..... Love to see those three here - doubt we would see such a passionless side.[/quote]

Very true. Perhaps Hucks could come as a player/attacking coach [;)]

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Bowen or Crook would come in, have 6-12 months with no money and then leave or be hounded out.

Delia knows she just needs to do one thing - pick up that phone, call Towergate and ask to speak to a Mr Cullum....

[/quote]

What and hand over a potential war-chest to a clueless knob like Roeder?  He is so inept, he couldn''t pour water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the sole.

We need someone of experience of this division and the situation.  Bit of a twat, but Billy Davies anyone?

[quote user="Come in No. 44"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

What and hand over a potential war-chest to a clueless knob like Roeder?  He is so inept, he couldn''t pour water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the sole.

We need someone of experience of this division and the situation.  Bit of a twat, but Billy Davies anyone?

[/quote]

Perhaps I should''ve added that as soon as the board is changed THEN the pressure can be applied to change the manager too (if whoever takes over from Delia doesn''t immediately fire him anyway). Changing manager now will do nothing but tarnish another managers record because our board have no money for whoever takes the job.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

*Passes you a hammer* hit that nail on the head with this mate!

jas :)