Sign in to follow this  
peartreeproductions

Where was the grit today?

If there is one thing I cannot stomach it is when things dont gel together in respect of passing (they certainly didnt today!) and the players dont dig in and make some crunching challenges....at least make life hard for the opposition, get stuck in and let them know we want it.  It can change a game, inspire and lift the team.

Apart from a niglle by Clingan today I cant remember anyone gettting stuck in.  Second balls werent challenged often enough.  All in all a very half-hearted effort.

Where were Russell and Patty today that should have been grinding out possession?  Woeful.... 

[quote user="peartreeproductions"]

If there is one thing I cannot stomach it is when things dont gel together in respect of passing (they certainly didnt today!) and the players dont dig in and make some crunching challenges....at least make life hard for the opposition, get stuck in and let them know we want it.  It can change a game, inspire and lift the team.

Apart from a niglle by Clingan today I cant remember anyone gettting stuck in.  Second balls werent challenged often enough.  All in all a very half-hearted effort.

Where were Russell and Patty today that should have been grinding out possession?  Woeful.... 

[/quote]

There should be some on Carrow Road tonight if the Council can get the lorries out.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="peartreeproductions"]

[/quote]

There should be some on Carrow Road tonight if the Council can get the lorries out.

[/quote]

That just about sums it up, there''s more grit on the road than on the pitch [:(]