Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Do the decent thing Roeder..................

I don''t usually join in these kind of things, and up until today i would have disagreed with you, but now....I concur.

Who would put their reputation on the line and become our manager though?

"Wanted: Experienced manager who is able to advance a team to the play-offs with a budget of 27p"

It doesn''t matter who''s in charge at our club, we''d be round about the same position in the league.

What a load of old rubbish we are.

[quote user="canaryjock"]

"Wanted: Experienced manager who is able to advance a team to the play-offs with a budget of 27p"

It doesn''t matter who''s in charge at our club, we''d be round about the same position in the league.

[/quote]on paper we have a half decent team imo....if the manager cant get the best out of the players...then its his fault         GR OUT NOW!!!!!!

and agree with poster above...any1 but this pratt in charge

[/quote]

Someone without a job would jump at the chance

Billy Davies; Ian Dowie for 2 examples.....also someone with experience at lower levels looking to move up Tilson; Clough; Ferguson etc

[quote user="Houston Canary"]We do suck, yes, but it is as much the line-up selections Roeder makes as lack of talent.  No way we should be in 20th place and losing twice to teams below us.[/quote]

We started with the same line up ther played Ipswich off the pitch!

[/quote]

Agreed - I would give anything for some sort of improvement but I cant see we will be able to attract anyone at the moment. 

Dowie - lets hope we never have to sink that low....

Forest managed to win away from home and even managed to score our two goals as well, without a manager. Are there lessons to be learnt from this ? Dump Roeder and they may start winning games[I]

has anyone noticed since clarke left are performances have been crap when lee was here alright we werent winning all the time but the performance was there seems the players were playing for clarke not roeder????

[quote user="dielectric"]has anyone noticed since clarke left are performances have been crap when lee was here alright we werent winning all the time but the performance was there seems the players were playing for clarke not roeder????[/quote]

I noticed...spot on

[quote user="Houston Canary"]We do suck, yes, but it is as much the line-up selections Roeder makes as lack of talent.  No way we should be in 20th place and losing twice to teams below us.[/quote]

Spot on Houston for once i agree with you, i dont think we have anywhere near as bad squad as last year, Roeders tactics suck asses, a relegation dogfight at home and we lead the line with one upfront and it takes him well into the second half to realise its goin tits up and then goes and brings on the laziest waste of space we have seen in years

What the f**k is Glens problem with Lupoli? He needs to either start playing him or send him back

Every team in this league would hate having to play against a Lita, Lupoli strike partnership yet we havent seen it once because of the managers favourtisms for certain players and moving them out of possition

I''m sick of his crap man managment skills and his i dont give a monkeys about what anyone else thinks about me attitude!

Thanks for saving us from the mess Grant left us in but you''ve got your own team now and had time to get things in order but have ballsed it up, collect your coat and bugger off.

do you honestly trust this board not to hire an incompetent oaf as Roeders replacement.?

Rioch, Hamilton, Worthy (at the end of his reign), Grant, Roeder.....

we are screwed either way..... if Roeder does resign we will hire someone just as bad or even worse! it will be a temporary fix as we win a few games then in 12 months time the whole process will begin again..we need football people on the board.. not just people who "care"... these people will then appoint the right manager to sort this mess out!

jas :)

[quote user="Philipo87"]

We started with the same line up ther played Ipswich off the pitch!

[/quote]

If you think we played Ip$hit off the pitch you are way off, any team that turns up for a local derby and plays that bad are gonna lose

Billy Davies done a fine job with Derby County in the Championship, & I don''t think he''d do any worse than the current inept incumbent of the Norwich City manager''s seat...but Roeder won''t go of his own accord, no doubt today''s result will be someone else''s fault like it always is...meantime Cureton is scoring for Barnsley. Worse now than when Peter Grunt was managing NCFC, & that takes some doing.[:''(]

We had two more points at the same stage last season, considering the start we had last season it proves we haven''t progressed at all.

Although I don''t believe the malaise at the club is directly responsible to him I do believe that in the best interests of our place in the championship we have to act swiftly and bring in someone -(hopefully Billy Davies) to get every last drop out of the players we have.

We are walking a tightrope above failure unless this is brought to a swift conclusion, although the derby win was good it was against a side with a similarly under pressure manager and if we don''t act fast they will end up with Billy Davies first instead of us.

There are several problems at the moment, we are conceding 2 or 3 goals each time we go away and are not even getting draws away (as 8 out of last 9 defeats shows), also lack of a goalscorer will rear its head again now that Lita goes back and the fact that Cureton is scoring goals for one of our rivals near the bottom should never be allowed to happen. (Would Reading loan Lita to Birmingham or Wolves?)

The sentiment asking Roeder to ''do the right thing'' is surely only uttered through a lack of belief that those in charge of our Club will make a difficult decision. They have shown this ineptitude with Worthington who stayed far too long and Grant who threw himself on his sword for them.

Tonight Roeder sounded like a dead man talking. Anyone who heard Worthy or Grant mumbling at the end of their tenure will know what I mean. He seemed to forget that Forest also had a game on Boxing Day!

[quote user="colneycanary"]and resign. We can''t afford to pay you off, so please for the good of Norwich City and all it''s fans.....please please please resign![/quote]

I couldn''t agree more!

Even Forest fans were saying how poor they are and they beat us!