Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

roeder lovers

So, to all you ROEDER lovers, how can you still justify that he is the best manager for NCFC.His record is now woeful, and a lot worse than his predecessor.How can the board justify not sacking him after they gave GRANT the push for his woeful record, which is emulated by the current idiot.ROEDER OUT (and quickly) to give someone the chance to save us...

NCFC_Thain wrote the following post at 28/12/2008 9:09 PM:

They didn''t sack Grant though, he walked. Who knows if they would''ve sacked him or if they''d of given him more time.But he was given an ultimatum that results had to improve.........and they didn''t......and he left two games later.........SO BOARD OF NCFC, GET THE F---ING JOB DONE.

[quote user="porkyp"]So, to all you ROEDER lovers, how can you still justify that he is the best manager for NCFC.[/quote]Roeder did not get his first choice players in the summer due to budget constraints, I question his tactical nous now but since whoever is manager in January is likely to be told (at least if they''re lucky enough to get warning unlike Shackel) to sell Croft and Marshall and possibly Russel too whilst only seeing a fraction of any money realised for replacements I see no argument that anybody else will be better placed to take us forward this year than Roeder.

[quote user="porkyp"]His record is now woeful, and a lot worse than his predecessor.[/quote]Woeful yes. Worse? Well actually it''s not.[quote user="porkyp"]How can the board justify not sacking him after they gave GRANT the push for his woeful record, which is emulated by the current idiot.[/quote]They will have to sack him shortly, after the January window closes would be the best time as far as the Board are concerned, that way no matter what happens they can blame Roeder and still avoid spending much in January. Imagine the embarrasment if we got a new manager in this week and he said he could save us but only if we bought players ''x'', ''y'', and ''z'' at a cost of 2 or 3 million £''s? Nope Roeders the Boards latest stooge no doubt in my mind, a ready made excuse for the Board upon relegation.[quote user="porkyp"]ROEDER OUT (and quickly) to give someone the chance to save us... [/quote] With what? We are a poor team and have no money for the depth of strengthening needed and that is most definitely not Roeders fault. GR is about the 6th manager we''ve starved of funds in a dozen years I know the ex managers all have confidentiality agreements but I''m sure the word is out there somewhere by now.