Sign in to follow this  
Canarygirl

ticket allocation

Hi

Just wondering what people are doing with tickets they may not want as I will get a season ticket in January but I have been allocated a ticket for Chelsea then also I would rather swap this for a ticket before January is anyone thinking we should set some kind of system up on here?

A "swap" shop woudl be a good idea, but needs someone to administrate or people would have to disclose addresses etc which is normally not a good idea on a website.

How do you know you will get season ticket? I am on the waiting list but have heard nothing though I also assume I will get one when the corner is done. Incidentally on my choices I plumped for matches pre-scheduled finish of the corner and was lucky enough to get the ones I wanted (Villa, Fulham and Liverpool)

Hi I know I will get a season ticket as the club wrote to me and advised me of this also if you look on the official website about season tickets check your position on the list against the information on there and you will see where you stand. Could something be set up here for swapping tickets please administrators! You were lucky to get pre season ticket tickets!!

Try the away guide/tickets/travel forum here:

[link]http://new.pinkun.com/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=76[/link]

Seems to be plenty of ticket swapping going on there.

I looked this up- looks like I''m in for March which is only 4 perhaps 5 games (not much of a "season" ticket!!) although it includes two juicy ones. Thanks canarygirl.