Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Thain

Roeder's last 10 games

W L L W L L W L L

See a pattern emerging? I''m afraid this is how it is. Roeder wont go yet because he will keep winning the odd game. We will probably win the next game and everybody will think we will be fine. People will forgot about all the Roeder out chants. 2 more looses and we will be back where we are today. Its not a good position to be in ... but this combined with our lack of funds to remove Roeder as manager means I can''t see change any time soon.

NCFC_Shaun wrote

but this combined with our lack of funds to remove Roeder as manager means I can''t see change any time soon.

How do you, and other people who make such comments, know that there is a lack of funds.......and how do you know if Roeders contract says anything about having to pay him off if he and his teams do not/cannot perform!

I hate all this "we''re skint bulls*it!" because its likely we are better of than teams like Blackpool, Preston Barnsley and undoubtedly others who get half our crowds!

Roeder(nowheres) had money albeit not loads but their HAS been funds!

The buck stop with Roeder - Its his team, he signed players and released others!

I think so far this season its only the fact that theirs been some very poor teams in the League that we haven''t been in the bottom 3 yet!

I think that we''ll win the odd game and most of the passive fans will forget about our general poor potentially relegation form!

We on the Roedernowhere!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]W L L W L L W L L

See a pattern emerging? I''m afraid this is how it is. Roeder wont go yet because he will keep winning the odd game. We will probably win the next game and everybody will think we will be fine. People will forgot about all the Roeder out chants. 2 more looses and we will be back where we are today. Its not a good position to be in ... but this combined with our lack of funds to remove Roeder as manager means I can''t see change any time soon.[/quote]

No we have already lost our next game. The pattern will be broken. But oh, Its only the FA Cup, oh well, lets give him another chance. This board of ours is a joke.