Sign in to follow this  
Chappers

ROEDER OUT!

[quote user="Chappers"]Surely he has got to be sacked now! If the board do not act now, its league 1 here we come![/quote]totally agree...he must go now or it is div 1 for us

[quote user="Soldier on"]

I think Delia needs to go at the same time or it wont happen.

Our board are spineless.

Please come save us Peter Cullum

[/quote]

Not just Delia. Most playing staff, backroom staff, board members and manager need to go.

The loan players bar Lita need to return. Roeder needs to go taking our ''fitness'' coach with him ... The board needs a complete change and some new permanent players are needed on top of that. It''s going to be a long time until all that happens though. I fear ...

I am with you Paint me Yellow. We are in deep, but sacking Roeder now will only ensure that we continue down the same road that has so far led us here. Things are seriously wrong at Carrow Road and have been for the last three years but they can not all be attributed to Roeder. The only thing that has remained constant throughout the last three years are the board and the executive team!

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]Have we got a fitness coach ?[/quote]

Oh we sure have. How have you missed him?

If you see the ''big guy'' i''m talking about and somebody points out to you that he is our fitness coach. Take one look at him and ask yourself if he would motivate you to keep fit and in shape if you were one of those players.

I too was of the opinion that getting shot of Roeder wouldn''t solve our problems. However, whilst i want the board out more than ever, i now believe Roeder has to go, and quickly. That run of form that most teams seem to experience under new management might well be our best shot of staying out of the old Division 3.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

If you see the ''big guy'' i''m talking about and somebody points out to you that he is our fitness coach. Take one look at him and ask yourself if he would motivate you to keep fit and in shape if you were one of those players.

[/quote]

He used to play Rugby hence his size. He is also the pioneer of the fitness technique "SAQ" used by all pro clubs now. Gone are the days of long runs.....

Odds are if your reading a book about SAQ it was written by him.

So yeah....sack him......

Your point is a good one Mr Brownstone - a "shot in the arm strategy" might be enough to  keep the "patient alive" in the short term. but  with the transfer window opening in only a few days, if the board are going to act the need to do so fast. Given their previous track record, I can not see it happening.

sack him.. we cant afford it...

keep him we go down....

if he is sacked our clueless board will just appoint another prat to go along with Rioch, Hamilton, Worthy grant and roeder before him... i have no conidence in the club at all now and the hole has been dug....

jas :)

We''ve lost 9 of the last 13 games or 6 out of the last 8, how can this idiot still be in a job, it''s his team for christ sake, at least the crowd finally turned on him today so it''s only going to get worse for him, once the crowd turn it''s only a matter of time until he goes, i''ll say after we lose the next two he''ll be gone, bring it on get that clueless toss*r out!

Sacking Roeder will do no good. Its just passing the buck to another poor soul who will have no money to spend and have to hope for mirracles.Its the entire Board that needs the shake up. Delia just uses Norwich as a stepping stone and front for her culinary career. Look at us, no players but we have new restaurants a hotel and an appartment block. All eyesores. Delia knew accepting Cullums bid would all but end her grip on her profile. So she responds simply that it was not in the clubs best intrest. Well look at us now. Excuse after excuse as to where gate receipts go. Well what about Green, Ashton, earnshaw and many more funds. This current board is worse than the Chase regime. Unfortunately Norwich fans in general are spineless and most willing to go with the flow these days. The odd chant is all we get now. We need boycotts and demonstrations.Dont blame Glenn Roeder. he saved uss last year. He should be given a chance with funds i assure u we have.

[quote user="AC_Canary"]Sacking Roeder will do no good. Its just passing the buck to another poor soul who will have no money to spend and have to hope for mirracles.
Its the entire Board that needs the shake up. Delia just uses Norwich as a stepping stone and front for her culinary career. Look at us, no players but we have new restaurants a hotel and an appartment block. All eyesores. Delia knew accepting Cullums bid would all but end her grip on her profile. So she responds simply that it was not in the clubs best intrest. Well look at us now. Excuse after excuse as to where gate receipts go. Well what about Green, Ashton, earnshaw and many more funds. This current board is worse than the Chase regime. Unfortunately Norwich fans in general are spineless and most willing to go with the flow these days. The odd chant is all we get now. We need boycotts and demonstrations.
Dont blame Glenn Roeder. he saved uss last year. He should be given a chance with funds i assure u we have.

[/quote]

So where is your proof that the funds are there?

roeder is ineffective and the board worse gillotine the lot of them as they''re breaking my heart looks like a crappy new year for all

Where else would the millions upon millions have gone. The club always mentions stability bla bla bla. They are a no risk board. Their interests are themselves not the success of the club

[quote user="AC_Canary"]Sacking Roeder will do no good. Its just passing the buck to another poor soul who will have no money to spend and have to hope for mirracles.
Its the entire Board that needs the shake up. Delia just uses Norwich as a stepping stone and front for her culinary career. Look at us, no players but we have new restaurants a hotel and an appartment block. All eyesores. Delia knew accepting Cullums bid would all but end her grip on her profile. So she responds simply that it was not in the clubs best intrest. Well look at us now. Excuse after excuse as to where gate receipts go. Well what about Green, Ashton, earnshaw and many more funds. This current board is worse than the Chase regime. Unfortunately Norwich fans in general are spineless and most willing to go with the flow these days. The odd chant is all we get now. We need boycotts and demonstrations.
Dont blame Glenn Roeder. he saved uss last year. He should be given a chance with funds i assure u we have.

[/quote]

I agree that the board need changing and they themselves know that but if no one is willing to buy the club then they can''t do a lot else!

The rest of your post is very nieve drivel!

Roder has had money - how do you think we signed players like Hoolahan, Stefanovic, Pattison etc and then got a host of loanees who are not as cheap as we''ve been lead to believe! 

I''m willing to protest against our inept manager but not our board who''ve made mistakes, Roeder(nowhere) being one of their biggest ones but do try to do their best for the club. Protesting about Roeder would maybe open up the boards eyes to the fact that hes no good! 

[quote user="AC_Canary"]Where else would the millions upon millions have gone. The club always mentions stability bla bla bla. They are a no risk board. Their interests are themselves not the success of the club

[/quote]

Once again I ask for proof that the money is there please.

The club accounts should clearly tell you where such monies have gone to over the years. 

Ok sit back in ur armchair and take the BS. Dont come moaning here when they bring in some unknown again like Grant. They have had interested investors but they scare them off. And as for the money made available cmon barely pocket change.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

He used to play Rugby hence his size. He is also the pioneer of the fitness technique "SAQ" used by all pro clubs now. Gone are the days of long runs.....

Odds are if your reading a book about SAQ it was written by him.

So yeah....sack him......

[/quote]

so why doesn''t he sod off with the rest of the bleeding useless backroom staff and find a rugby team to coach whilst we get in a FIT fitness coach who can get fottballers fit to play football. As well as a team manager with a vague idea of tactics and team strategy.

NCFC have become a joke.

Green 2m, McKenzie 1m, Earnie 3.5m, Etuhu 1.5m, Lewis 400k, Colin,Safri,Gallacher,Brown , Jonson, Francis all Undis. , Ashton 7.5m...thats to name a few over the last 3 years. Dont have company accounts handy but these little figures do speak for themselves

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Am I one of the few people here who can see a change of manager will do nothing atm? The real problem is still there.

Board first, then manager otherwise nothing will change.

[/quote]

yes you are Paint MeYellow, but don''t worry, you are right. We are going down in any case, but lets at least clear the Boardroom out of all the people who have caused us to get to this state. 25000 supporters and a total of 14 senior players, something doesn''t quite add up really, does it?