Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Roeder really has had his day

I cant help but feel it is over for Roeder. Agreed he took on a poisoned chalice. Agreed a change of board is MOST important need. But without a change of manager we are almost certainly going down. A new manager might just have the effect it dd last time and THAT could honestly be ALL the difference to the long term future of this club. Finances as they are relegation could easily turn us into a league 2 side for many years to come

I am actually insulted he hasnt been sacked after todays showing. Defeat at home to the worst team in the league without a manager. It doesnt get much worse than that. I am actually embarrased to be a city fan today.

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]I cant help but feel it is over for Roeder. Agreed he took on a poisoned chalice. Agreed a change of board is MOST important need. But without a change of manager we are almost certainly going down. A new manager might just have the effect it dd last time and THAT could honestly be ALL the difference to the long term future of this club. Finances as they are relegation could easily turn us into a league 2 side for many years to come[/quote]

Agree totally!

It wouldn''t be easy for any manager at our club and the board are way past their sell by date but Roeders been awful and his time is up!

A new manager might have the same effect that Roeder(nowhere) himself had last season which keep us up and so obviously now looks a typical ''new manager syndrome'' effort from the players!