Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO???

Usually, when Norwich have let us down, i''ve tried to find positives from a bad situation.

But I really can''t anymore, that was just appalling out there today,

WE DON''T DESERVE THIS!

Something MUST change, it''s not my place to say what exactly but it needs to happen soon.

I''m fed up, We all give our time and money to support this club and we''re being shortchanged week after week.

We won''t secure Leroy Lita. Not a chance. No money for January either.

What happened? Where did it all go wrong?

I can just see this getting worse

I''m sorry for this rant, I just needed to get it off my chest.

I think we are all feeling like you Dan. This is the worst situation I can remember as a Norwich fan. I am looking forward to hearing from our leaders just how they are going to get us out of this crisis - that is if they have the first clue! 

[quote user="Colorado Canary"]

I think we are all feeling like you Dan. This is the worst situation I can remember as a Norwich fan. I am looking forward to hearing from our leaders just how they are going to get us out of this crisis - that is if they have the first clue! 

[/quote]

I wouldn''t hold your breath old mate, they are the bankers that have got NCFC into the current situation.

[quote user="Colorado Canary"]

[/quote]

The sacred cow only surfaces after a win or two!

Yeah, same here, they won''t have any answers.

At the moment, they (team and board) don''t deserve to have such patient, LOYAL fans

Our patience is wearing thin!

The board didn''t even realise when told at the AGM that some fans were disgruntled.  They are so protected in their CR ivory towers.

Although fans voices were heard by them today at CR no doubt, unless they had their la-la-la I can''t hear you earmuffs on.

Will they come out and try to settle the fans down?  Doubt it.

Will Doomy come out with more spin?  Most likely.

Trouble is the club is in a downward spiral and I really don''t think the board have a clue as how to stop it.  In fact at the AGM they were asking shareholders for ideas.

Well don''t any of you fans have any ideas - why is it always the poor old board that has to come up with the answers.......

The only positive to be taken from todays debacle is that its one more nail in Roeder''s coffin, and he''s one step closer to the exit door.Thats literally the only thing that kept me from losing my temper and being thoroughly depressed at todays result, the thought that this t*** might be gone soon.

[quote user="astrodyne"]Well don''t any of you fans have any ideas - why is it always the poor old board that has to come up with the answers.......
[/quote]

Oh I have answers, but I''m not sure the board would like them lol

Just do what I''m gonna do.  Dont renew your season ticket for next year (the first time in 28 years), and try and wean yourself off this current embodiment of Norwich City. Things are only going to get worse.  I''m now of the opinion that it''s not worth getting upset about anymore, I''ll leave that to the highly paid people responsible for "running" our club. I''ve tried getting annoyed about it, but I have realised that it doesn''t make any difference.  It''s like watching a friend or family member doing something wrong in their life, but are too stubborn to listen to you.  In the end you have to just say "do it yourself then".  I''ll be happy with the memories of "the good old days".   I didnt go today, best decision I''ve made in 2008. 

[quote user="astrodyne"]Well don''t any of you fans have any ideas - why is it always the poor old board that has to come up with the answers.......[/quote]Ha ha! what a ludicrous statement.Its the ''poor old board'' that has to come up with the ideas cause its the ''poor old board'' that takes 25,000 peoples money each bloody week to run the club.They own it, they run the business, we pay them to make the decisions on how to run the business.Simple. So when ''the business'' isnt doing very well its one group of peoples fault. Not the fans, those in charge.Roeder and the board.

IT''S NOT OUR JOB TO ''COME UP WITH IDEAS''

WE PAY ARE BLOODY MONEY AND ARE GETTING NOTHING IN RETURN,

THATS THE BOTTOM LINE

[quote user="astrodyne"]Well don''t any of you fans have any ideas - why is it always the poor old board that has to come up with the answers.......
[/quote]

do you have any understanding of business at all?

what do you do for work? would you expec the owner of your busin ess to come up and say "we are losing 20 million a year... what are you going to do about it?" you''d not be any the wiser than i would on such an issue... the board are here to run the business that is Norwich city FC.... It is up[ to them to sort out the mess the club is in.. not ask payin customers to put an idear into a suggestion box...

Next time im in Sainsburys i expect to be asked which shareholders should get a payout... after all.. im just joe public!

jas :)

What are we gonna do? We''re going down my fellow supporter, that''s what we''re gonna do. Because too many people were too busy sucking up to our current leadership. We''ve been led like lambs to the slaughter, banks accounts raided for the season ticket money, accepting the garbage that we''ve been fed over the past few seasons.

"Ever get the feeling you''ve been cheated?"

[/quote]

Methinks this is a joke....