Sign in to follow this  

Among all the rubbish we have had to put up with this season watching leroy lita is probally been one of the only highlights. i think he has shown great professionalism and great commitment in his time here and without him we would be sitting bottom of the league.

lita deserves to be playing premiership football imo and good luck to him signing for a club with that status or aspiration.

my favourite lita goal was the one against doncaster, just thought id stick that in there.  good luck leroy

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

Among all the rubbish we have had to put up with this season watching leroy lita is probally been one of the only highlights. i think he has shown great professionalism and great commitment in his time here and without him we would be sitting bottom of the league.

lita deserves to be playing premiership football imo and good luck to him signing for a club with that status or aspiration.

my favourite lita goal was the one against doncaster, just thought id stick that in there.  good luck leroy

[/quote]

I quite liked the Charlton one. A goal out of nowhere. A real strikers goal.

In my opinion Lita has not been ''premiership class'' in his time here. It''s his influence on the team that has shined through for me. The difference between having a big name, proven striker who you know can always bag you a goal is a valuable asset. I hate to think the position we would be in should he have not joined a few months back ...

Thanks Leroy. You''ve been a breath of fresh air. Good luck wherever you end up. My favourite Lita goal has got to be Doncaster. I gashed my shin because i nearly went over the seat in front. Thanks and Good-Bye!

Nobody can blame him for not wanting to sign here after today''s display. We needed to show him we are moving forward, and we all saw the result.

Thanks, great player, all the best.

Thanks Leroy. Not only a top player, but a great attitude and a true professional. Thanks for keeping the sinking ship up just that bit longer.

You worked your socks off to create your own opportunities for the most part...probably the right player...with the wrong squad. I think you need a team who are more direct than us, but thanks anyway.

After that performance by the team, why would he want to come back?

Good effort Leroy, I feel sorry for you really, you had to do it all yourself really.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]Has something happened? Is he definitely going?Yesterday Roeder seemed to be suggesting he could be back.[/quote]

wake up mate there is not a chance he will be back.

[/quote]So, you know something for definite??

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Has something happened? Is he definitely going?

Yesterday Roeder seemed to be suggesting he could be back.
[/quote]

wake up mate there is not a chance he will be back.

[/quote]

So, you know something for definite??
[/quote]

roeder has said he wants him back on loan. why would reading allow him to stay on loan here rahter then get money for him then lose him on a  free! hahaha absolutely laughable roeder you have completely lost the plot and im almost embarressed for you!