Sign in to follow this  
skins89

why play wes 'lightweight' hoolahan behind lita

hoolahan was soo much more affective in the game when he was put left wing

when he was behind lita he did not have a clue where to b positioning and making a challenge towards a defender

jus resign roeder and get holloway, davies or boothroyd and malky

Hooly never played left wing though did he ?!?!?

He must have stayed out there for all of about a minute, before just drifting back out and eventually spending more time on the right!

He did play better though when he was on the "left" imo.  To be fair, couldnt have got much worse.  He seemed to get a bit more of the ball and make a few passes to yellow shirts!

i agree why play him at all the guy just hasnt done enough in my eyes to even get a start hes lightweight he gives the ball away and everything he does is on his left foot.

Why play him? Because....1. He''s the only player at the club (minus lappin....) who can cross the ball2. He''s the only player at the club with any creative vision3. He''s the only player at the club willing to try anything adventurous creatively4. He''s the only attacking midfielder at the club worth any merit5. If he doesn''t play who the f*ck will?6. If he didn''t start playing well we wouldn''t have scored today7. We will only have 2 strikers at the club come Jan... Lupoli and Mr. Asda8. If he doesn''t play in the 4-5-1 formation next game Fozzy will9. We paid for him and is one of the few players we actually own10. Has actually proven in his career that he can play very well at this level, unlike most of our team11. If he starts playing well we can sell him and have the money budgeted for12. When we get relegated to league 1 he can be our star player like he was for Blackpool and get us promoted13. I like him and I think a lot of other Norwich fans are idiots for thinking Croft is a playmaker.

Hoolahan had a great last 20 minutes as I have mentioned a few times in other threads tonight. He went to play on the left and got involved all over the park, if we does this though we need a dependent left back and sadly Bertrand was out of sorts today.