Sign in to follow this  
seat124

thanks a lot e block

a chance to vent our anger against Smith and her cronies and you blew it. 10-15 of us having a go, and what happened?

pathetic- enjoy league 1 you muppets.

and you in row p, i will look at anyone i bloody well like pal.

[quote user="seat124"]

a chance to vent our anger against Smith and her cronies and you blew it. 10-15 of us having a go, and what happened?

[/quote]

Spot on. Well said.

[quote user="seat124"]

[/quote]

stay cool mate, it was still heard way over in block C I can assure you, and big trees from little acorns grow. Me and the bloke I sit next to had a go at Smith as well. Unfortunatley there''s a woman who sits near us who knows Queen Delia personally so if looks could kill then there would now be two vacant seats! Well done for having the bottle, don''t let the real culprits off by allowing the blame to be shifted to Roeder.

Now everybody needs to practice it for the next home game, these are the words - DELIA, DELIA, DELIA, OUT! OUT! OUT! DELIA, OUT! DELIA, OUT!, DELIA, DELIA, DELIA, OUT! OUT! OUT!

Catchy little number, could go far.

Very frustrating that a protest along Carrow Road outside the main stand didn''t happen as I''d of been there!

The snakepit and the A block turned definately against Rodent today!

A lot of frustrated fans out there today - I''d of fought against my dead grandfather, how frustrated I was!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Not me i''m a lover not a fighter[:D]

Emotions are running high at the moment, but the answer isn''t one fan turning against another.

[/quote]Come over here and say that!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Not me i''m a lover not a fighter[:D]

Emotions are running high at the moment, but the answer isn''t one fan turning against another.

[/quote]

Snap, unless birds try putting things anywhere near my wrongun then i get angry

didn''t hear the game as you can''t get a decent reception for radio norfolk out in the fens, were there lots of anti-roeder/anti-delia chants then? if there were, it seems to be that things are definetley getting to that no turning back stage. ooo-err!