Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

IF ROEDER GETS SACKED..WHO WOULD COME IN????

Curbishley, Bothroyd, Ince are all free... but the chances of any of them are?

Realistically the best option for a manager who knows how to succeed in this league is Aidy and Malky as his assistant. All this bringing in someone who cares for the club like Crook or Dion is rubbish, they have no managerial experience, and to shove them into a team in our state would be the black cherry on top of an already sour cake.

Billy Davies, good shout. He did a great job getting morale and team spirit up at Derby and getting everyone playing fast football to get promoted. Had the Derby board backed him in the Premiership they may not have been so dire.

He is favorite to take over Forest though, we need to get rid of Roeder before these clubs get in before us, we are going nowhere

i dont really want to replace roeder.

i know its controversial but he has not done a really bad job. he makes some bad decisions but look at the other teams who started similar to us. charlton havent got anwhere since sacking there manager, and any manager with no cash for players will suffer at this club.

if results keep going this way... W L L W L L W L L we are going down, simple as that. If we continue to lose and sit in the bottom three, you would still keep him or want to replace him?

If we sack him will will just get another loser who has been sacked for being sh*t. What''s the point anymore?

It''s obvious what the problem is. Why were there no audible "sack the board" chants today?

Munby £25k a year in expenses for whatever the hell it is he does...
Doncaster £179k a year to spend his whole time sucking up to the FA and FL in the hope of getting a job there one day...

F**king useless c**ts.

A monkey could not have made a worse job or running this club in the past 5 years.

But don''t worry folks, at least we are not Southampton. Remind me, who was their only home win against?

Sack the board.

I''m with you morgan, but sadly this board have fed us lie after lie, actively seeking investment my arse, Delia want''s a return before she rolls over and gives in to us, and she just is not going to get in the financial state Britain is in at the moment and lack of potential investors.

If the board refuse to budge we can''t do anything, boycotting will result in an even worse financial state for the club, so we have to turn to the manager to either produce some good football unlike today or get a new one.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Billy Davies, good shout. He did a great job getting morale and team spirit up at Derby and getting everyone playing fast football to get promoted. Had the Derby board backed him in the Premiership they may not have been so dire.

He is favorite to take over Forest though, we need to get rid of Roeder before these clubs get in before us, we are going nowhere[/quote]Billy Davies is no better than GR, and he spent cash in the prem and Derby had a horrible season, even worse than ours. I think Billy Davies would be a shiit appointment.

Wasn''t there a load of disagreements over money with him though? I thought he basically took the last step out the door after a bust up with the board over money for new players?

Boothroyd would do a decent job at norwich. He was in an awful situation at watford; and didnt become a bad manager overnight. I would love to see some passion return, and getting him in alongside Mackay as a new management team would suit me.

Steve Tilson is a decent manager, and someone of that ilk, with knowledge of the lower leagues (thats where we need to get players from) would be a decent appointment. We need someone quite well proven.

The appointment of a 1st timer in Grant didnt work and neither has the ''big name'' in roeder.

I wouldnt want Ince to be honest, as for Curbishly; im not convinced hes got the experiece of managing a club in Norwichs current situation to be a real success.

NO-ONE HAS A FUCKING CLUE, THE FACT IS WE CANT AFFORD ANYONE ELSE, SO THEREFORE PEOPLE JUST MAKE THE "ROEDER OUT" TO MOAN PER USUAL, ROEDER WILL SORT IT OUT, IF NOT WE''RE FUCKED.