Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Another "Roeder Outer" to add to your ranks

Against the odds, because I have been one of these who has previously felt Roeder is what we need to keep our heads above water until we rebuild from the top, it is time for Glenn to go.

He has as much tactical awareness as George Bush had common sense... and that isn''t a lot!

How on earth today he could sub Pattison and Bell BEFORE Hoolahan whom until 75 minutes was at best a sunday league player, I have NO idea. How on earth we persists with Otsemobor and Bertrand who were both lack luster and weak today I, once again, have NO idea.

The man has no common sense anymore, I thought after Ipswich, and producing some super performances against Reading without us taking our chances, there was some hope, but even against Charlton we were poor, and today was just horrific to see.

I am back to Lincoln in a few weeks for Semester B at University and to go and see Roeder drag us under further for my last game before going back was just horrible to see and accept.

ROEDER OUT!

Come and join us, come and join us, come and join us over here!

i agree, his decisions are baffling, losing 2-0 at home to forest and were still playing 4-5-1.

Its a joke!

This is far worse than a joke. I''ve just returned home to Chester after leaving at 9am this morning and for what? Was it Croft who was on at the end of Canary Call? Whoever it was made it perfectly clear that as far as he was concerned, there are a good bunch of quality players at the club. This can only mean that the manager is not up to it. If the players believe that, then how on earth can we go forward? It''s time for Roeder to go, it seems he no longer has the confidence of the players. It just amazes me how apathetic 99% of fans are, how can the club get away with continually serving up dross like that? How much worse can it get before people start seriously calling for change?