Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Is Earnshaw Playing Tomorrow?

Why you saying that for? He scored 19 league goals for us in a season, and was out for 3 months. Which is more than any other Norwich player has scored in a season for ages. He went to Derby who had just been promoted, who here if they were a player wouldn''t join a club who are presumably offering more money in wages, and are in a higher division. And i bet if you had asked him what his biggest footballing regret is so far, he would probably say leaving Norwich to join Derby.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

to the game as im sick with a chest infection... but if that little Sh*t plays i want everyone to give him hell!

jas :)

[/quote]Why? We got back what we paid for him. He got the chance to lay in the premiership (or so he thought). He hasn''t said anything has he?

to the game as im sick with a chest infection... but if that little Sh*t plays i want everyone to give him hell!

[/quote]Reported for swearing.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

jas :)[/quote]Reported for swearing.[/quote]Huh? [:S]

[/quote]Reported for swearing.[/quote]Reported for repeating the swear word within a quote.

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

to the game as im sick with a chest infection... but if that little **** plays i want everyone to give him hell!

[/quote]Reported for swearing.- because I''m a Jobsworth[/quote]Reported for repeating the swear word within a quote.[/quote]Reported for repeating the swear word within a quote, within another quote.........[:D]

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]Why boo Earnie!? Can you blame him for jumping off the sinking ship? If we hadn''t had him we could be in League 1 by now.[/quote]

Exactly. I''ve got no problem with Earnie, I''d welcome him back. He knew we weren''t going anywhere so he took the chance he had to play at a higher level. If he thought we were on our way up then I''m sure he would have stayed.

I''d certainly have him back but I would''nt be surprised to see him leave again as soon as someone waves a few quid in his direction.

[/quote]

Kettle pot black!!

This is a joke right?[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]Reported for swearing.[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Yes what a sh*t - wanting to play at the top level in his profession, how dare he.Its ambition like that which we do not need at our lovely little club.....

[/quote]

Ooooh! Reported for swearing again!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Yes what a sh*t - wanting to play at the top level in his profession, how dare he.Its ambition like that which we do not need at our lovely little club.....

[/quote]

[/quote]SH*T!!!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Yes what a sh*t - wanting to play at the top level in his profession, how dare he.Its ambition like that which we do not need at our lovely little club.....

[/quote]

[/quote]ooops.Typo I meant:SHOT!!!!![6][:P]

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Yes what a sh*t - wanting to play at the top level in his profession, how dare he.Its ambition like that which we do not need at our lovely little club.....

[/quote]

[/quote]SH*T!!!!![/quote][img]http://www.journeywithjesus.net/Essays/TheScream.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Yes what a sh*t - wanting to play at the top level in his profession, how dare he.Its ambition like that which we do not need at our lovely little club.....

[/quote]

[/quote]SH*T!!!!![/quote][img]http://www.journeywithjesus.net/Essays/TheScream.jpg[/img][/quote]

[img]http://www.journeywithjesus.net/Essays/TheScream.jpg[/img]Robert Earnshaw[img]http://www.givemefootball.com/images/bi_rob_earnshaw.jpg[/img]Munch''s ''the Scream''

aww whats da madder ickle Marshamallow Moneky, did i say a naughty word about ickle Bobby Earnshaw, diddums....

Grow up man! if you have kids they are hearing worse than that in the school playground aren''t they? do you sit with your hands over your ears when the Barclay start chanting some of the more "adult" songs then?

why do i dislike Rob Earnshaw, because he states publically he had met billy Davies at the millenium stadium, he then ends up signing for Derby after Billy Davies knows the EXACT amount of the release clause to tept earnie away.. isn''t that odd?

He''s a little mercenary who moved for money and who''s career has gone down the toilet since he did..... i laugh at him....ungreatful littl git that he is!

theres another word for you to go and cry to mummy about Monkey.

I for one will applaud Earnshaw due to the fact he was a massive "SUCCESS" for us whilst plying his trade here. His scoring record was phenomenal and second to none, just because he thought he could better his career by playing elsewhere and having the opportunity to ply his trade in the Premiership does not warrant abuse in my eyes, any of us would do the same would we not???.

I do not understand why all our ex "SUCCESSFUL" players eg: Green/Ashton/Francis/Earnshaw etc are criticised TBH, the club I  am afraid is not ambitous enough to match these players ambitions and until that is addressed we will lose our top players again and again....

[quote user="Gazza"]

I for one will applaud Earnshaw due to the fact he was a massive "SUCCESS" for us whilst plying his trade here. His scoring record was phenomenal and second to none, just because he thought he could better his career by playing elsewhere and having the opportunity to ply his trade in the Premiership does not warrant abuse in my eyes, any of us would do the same would we not???.

I do not understand why all our ex "SUCCESSFUL" players eg: Green/Ashton/Francis/Earnshaw etc are criticised TBH, the club I  am afraid is not ambitous enough to match these players ambitions and until that is addressed we will lose our top players again and again....

[/quote]

I don''t know anyone who doesn''t like Green; Ashton is a bit unfairly stigmatised and Francis and Earnshaw are a couple of d*cks.

Don''t worry, I''ve reported myself for wearing. [:)]  

[/quote]

Reported for swearing.
[/quote]

How''s he swearing? Hes censored it (in part). How do you know he wasn''t calling him a "Little Shot"?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Reported for swearing.
[/quote]

How''s he swearing? Hes censored it (in part). How do you know he wasn''t calling him a "Little Shot"?

[/quote]

very true.. i once got banned from the playstation message boards at their official site for saying W****R exactly like that.... they werent going to let me back on until i pointed out that they have absolutely no proof i was using offensive language.. i could of astersiked out Winker, Wonker, Wagger, Wxtrrcr for all they know! they let me back on after i emailed them pointing out i had not actually broken any rules and unless they could prove otherwise they have no justification in upholding the ban.. they of course couldn''t...

At least Earnshaw had the deceny to walk the length of the Barclay at the end of the game and applaud the City fans, more appreciation than our new heroes who scarpered off the park with there tails between there legs! DISGRACE!

PS: Just for peoples records Earnshaw scored 27 goals in 45 games for us, pretty prolific and his strike rate was second to none.....