Sign in to follow this  
dielectric

we need aidy boothroyd please save our seson!!!!

i dont care if we played unatractive  route 1 football under him i just want too start winning again surely us the fans deserve better ...

[quote user="dielectric"]

i dont care if we played unatractive  route 1 football under him i just want too start winning again surely us the fans deserve better ...

[/quote]

I agree we deserve better, but to play route one football we''d need a virtually new squad

if you wipe out the first three months of last season the bloke has around 15wins in two seasons

is he really that good? or just vastly overated for doing a great job for one season?

manager you should go for is ............ Darren Ferguson, Roberto Di Matteo or John Sheridan

I agree, how can you change so many players from one seson to another??? And how can you not see that our defence is leaking goals. We are well the team who have most consided goals. Our strikers would have had moore room if Hucks had played, because they had to dooble on him. Sack him now. We need to understand that you can`t play nice passing game in this division.

dont think the finances were down too boothroyd and if we havent got any money in the  first place we havent got any too lose have we.just think boothroyd is a motivator and god we need a motivator at moment ...

The same Aidy Boothroyd who took someone elses team up then managed to dismantle that side, getting it relegated and did his very best to get it relegated again this season too before getting the shove...

no.. lets not have overated Aidy....

jas :)

Agreed Jas.Come on people, I know we are all suffering but talking complete shiit isn''t going to save our club.