Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I trust Curo wont play for Barnsley..

I''d be suprised if he did, however if Neil Doncaster arranged the terms of the loan I expect he will certainly play...It will be stupid if he does play...

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Against us will he?[/quote] Ofcourse he wont, if he did and scored, he''d know he wouldn''t play for us ever again....!

P.S. contract would obviously say he cant >.<

[quote user="max"]

if he did and scored, he''d know he wouldn''t play for us ever again....!

[/quote]

why wouldn''t he? I''d Expeect Jamie to be professional and if the terms of his contract permitted him to play against us and he scored then more fool the prat who agreed to that claus in the contract in the first place!

jas :)

[quote user="max"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Against us will he?[/quote] Ofcourse he wont, if he did and scored, he''d know he wouldn''t play for us ever again....!

[/quote]

After his recent treatment here would he ever want to play for us again, especially as it appears our spineless Board will not be sacking Rodent.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]isnt it against FA rules now?[/quote]It is against FA rules. However the FA don''t run our league the football league does. I do think it is more an unwritten law within our league and don''t think players play against there parent club.

[quote user="blinded by the story"]

After his recent treatment here would he ever want to play for us again, especially as it appears our spineless Board will not be sacking Rodent.

[/quote]He was treated badly by being dropped for very poor form?

[quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="max"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, he would... He loves ncfc :)