Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

roeders excuses..

yet again , mr roeder poor excuses,.

we are playing better , what game did you watch..?

i thought we lost at home to a side lower than us.. obviously we are not playing better are we, i saw school boy defending to be honest.

this man needs to go, im sure some people are going to continue to defend this man whos strugling with a team at the bottom of the championship, of which he has assembled.

im sure some people are going to continue to say he has done well with what hes got, thats rubbish you just have to look at teams like burnley to see that.

premiership football isnt going to happen under him, as ive said before maybe the players dont actually respect him,

[quote user="singing canary"]

yet again , mr roeder poor excuses,.

we are playing better , what game did you watch..?

i thought we lost at home to a side lower than us.. obviously we are not playing better are we, i saw school boy defending to be honest.

this man needs to go, im sure some people are going to continue to defend this man whos strugling with a team at the bottom of the championship, of which he has assembled.

im sure some people are going to continue to say he has done well with what hes got, thats rubbish you just have to look at teams like burnley to see that.

premiership football isnt going to happen under him, as ive said before maybe the players dont actually respect him,

[/quote]Look at who Burnley got in, and the nucleus of a decent side they have. They beat us to Martin Paterson because we couldn''t afford the 1million to buy him....You bloody people don''t see the woods for the tree''s do you?

really ...

how do you work that one out then ..

sell our up and comming young keeper , get people on loan and send them back without playing them .

let go our best player , who proves himself in another country.

woefull defending , conceeding penalties frequently, constant sendings off.

and the loan players we send out out end up playing really well for other clubs.. ie cureton 2 goals , and didnt martin score as well this weekend.

if you ask me the manager cant see the wood for the trees.

and i forgot the other 2 loan players we have and never play, a bit of a waste of money if you ask me..

In most games we play 5, sometimes 6 in midfield so obviously  we will have greater possession and appear to be the better team, the fact that the opposition in almost every case score more goals than us, is proof enough that we are not actually playing such good football as some would like to think.Playing with one striker or none at all, will obviously lower your chances of scoring, a five year old could figure that one out, it also gives the opposition less to worry about and once they find a way through a 6 man midfield can score a goal or two without much worry we will score any in reply, if we do it''s generally one goal, by which time it''s game over.

What do supporters know really?  We watch too much footie on TV.  Listen to pundits who know flick all.We should hand our cash over without a word,  let Roeder get on with it because he knows the lot while everyone else knows shiite. (including the board I guess).

maybe mr roeder should do a bit more homework on the players he brings in.. and get a value of players before he sells them off cheap to teams like peterbourgh.

of which are worth alot more money than we got, a few months later... what do you think joe lewis is worth now??..

considering we are in a financial mess , surely this one deal is a fatal error on roeders jugement.

i bet we have paid alot of money for lupoli, (season loan) .. not to play him ..what was the point of that.!!

this is only the start of roeders errors and excuses in a year.. he needs to go ..

[quote user="singing canary"]

maybe mr roeder should do a bit more homework on the players he brings in.. and get a value of players before he sells them off cheap to teams like peterbourgh.

of which are worth alot more money than we got, a few months later... what do you think joe lewis is worth now??..

considering we are in a financial mess , surely this one deal is a fatal error on roeders jugement.

i bet we have paid alot of money for lupoli, (season loan) .. not to play him ..what was the point of that.!!

this is only the start of roeders errors and excuses in a year.. he needs to go ..

[/quote]We are also paying a lot in wages £8.5 Million.