Sign in to follow this  
pickle

calling all loyal supporters

is there any?? i hear people saying " im a loyal supporter but im not going to watch the games until roeder has gone" and "lets stage a protest to get roeder out" and this is what we call loyal support. i dont think so too be honoust.

yes our opinions should be heard and i think they were yesterday, but how are we supposed to win, with our own fans turning agianst the manger and the players. it''s not going to happen. yes our opinions have been heard so surely we should keep it there. no more booing, or protest (not that there has been any because people just want replies to the comments and do not have the balls or a clue of staging a protest) we should wait. time is a virtue as people say.yes i dont like roeder i know that, you know that. but surely we should wait or their reply to the booing .

Yes lets wait untill we are in League 1 and then start to worry!

I understand where your coming from but we don''t have the time to keep crossing our fingers and wishing for things to change,Roeder has made a complete mess of the playing sode of the club and the board have messed up the rest,something has to change.

The booing and "what a load of rubbish" yesterday didn''t start until the half-time whistle and was, in my opinion, absolutely deserved and frankly I''m amazed at the tolerance that has been shown.  Just how bad do you think things have to get before you think supporters would be entitled to voice their concern?

Oh, and just to make it clear to all of the "newer" supporters on here, we are on the verge of relegation to the 3rd division which is precisely where we dragged ourselves from almost 50 years ago. Forget all of this rebranding rubbish - the 3rd division is what it actually is.  Our club is in the worst position it''s been in for half a century.

[quote user="pickle"]

is there any?? i hear people saying " im a loyal supporter but im not going to watch the games until roeder has gone" and "lets stage a protest to get roeder out" and this is what we call loyal support. i dont think so too be honoust.

yes our opinions should be heard and i think they were yesterday, but how are we supposed to win, with our own fans turning agianst the manger and the players. it''s not going to happen. yes our opinions have been heard so surely we should keep it there. no more booing, or protest (not that there has been any because people just want replies to the comments and do not have the balls or a clue of staging a protest) we should wait. time is a virtue as people say.yes i dont like roeder i know that, you know that. but surely we should wait or their reply to the booing .

[/quote]

So what do you suggest disgruntled fans do then?  Sit on their hands while we watch our beloved club crumble yet further?  Or maybe we should all pay for some therapy sessions for the players, sitting round on nice big beanbags and all hugging eachother?

Or maybe we should just cheer each performance regardless of how pathetic they play and no matter how many we get tonked by home and away?

Opions should be heard, and believe me they will be heard, both on here and at the ground.  The worm is turning, more and more are realising the serious brown stuff the club could be in.

I know I''m a loyal supporter, my better half too, together well over 50 years support between us, who exactly are you to say we aren''t loyal fans because we don''t share the same view as you?

Without a change at the top, getting rid of Roeder will only make matters worse imo

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pickle"]

[/quote]

So what do you suggest disgruntled fans do then?  Sit on their hands while we watch our beloved club crumble yet further?  Or maybe we should all pay for some therapy sessions for the players, sitting round on nice big beanbags and all hugging eachother?

Or maybe we should just cheer each performance regardless of how pathetic they play and no matter how many we get tonked by home and away?

Opions should be heard, and believe me they will be heard, both on here and at the ground.  The worm is turning, more and more are realising the serious brown stuff the club could be in.

I know I''m a loyal supporter, my better half too, together well over 50 years support between us, who exactly are you to say we aren''t loyal fans because we don''t share the same view as you?

[/quote]

what i was saying is that we have showed our anger to the players and roeder , now we should let it be for the next matc and wait for a reply

I''m still going to go to everygame, im a loyal supporter, i dont boo or anything :) go me?

[quote user="pickle"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pickle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

what i was saying is that we have showed our anger to the players and roeder , now we should let it be for the next matc and wait for a reply

[/quote]

lol and you think that some fans will just let it rest?  Things are just getting warmed up nicely, fans are showing signs of not settling for mediocre, embarassing performances like yesterday, and if things don''t improve expect a lot more of what was sampled yesterday at CR. 

Wait for a reply?

For how many more matches have we to remain mutes?

Just because everyone has different opinions and ways of doing things does not make them any less a supporter than you. 

It''s the so-called loyal supporters that perpetuate the sh*t this club are in and they''ve been doing it since we were promoted to the Premier. I have no admiration whatsoever for those people who finance the demise of NCFC. It''s not as though things have suddenly gone wrong in the last couple of seasons; the Board have been taking the p*ss, safe in the knowledge that 23,000 people will turn out come what may, since under investing in the team that did reach the Premier.Out of those 23,000 people who attend Carrow Road I would say that 10 to 12,000 are genuine supporters of  football and NCFC - and you can bet your last quid they''re the fans who voiced their disapproval at yesterdays dismal performance.And rightly so.

Yesterday was something of a tipping point. At the end of the day I want to see effort and good football from my team. Yesterday I saw neither, with a couple of exceptions. Its a long time since I booed at a game, but I did yesterday. As posters have said all season different people reach their breaking points at different times. I think I reached mine yesterday.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Yesterday was something of a tipping point. At the end of the day I want to see effort and good football from my team. Yesterday I saw neither, with a couple of exceptions. Its a long time since I booed at a game, but I did yesterday. As posters have said all season different people reach their breaking points at different times. I think I reached mine yesterday.[/quote]

And I don''t blame you at all, yesterday was dire, it is just unacceptable. I know we never have a divine right to win but as long as we try, that''s all I ask.

I was quite surprised at the ''What a load of rubbish'' coming out of the Snakepit at half time, they have obviously reached the end of their teathers too

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Yesterday was something of a tipping point. At the end of the day I want to see effort and good football from my team. Yesterday I saw neither, with a couple of exceptions. Its a long time since I booed at a game, but I did yesterday. As posters have said all season different people reach their breaking points at different times. I think I reached mine yesterday.[/quote]

And I don''t blame you at all, yesterday was dire, it is just unacceptable. I know we never have a divine right to win but as long as we try, that''s all I ask.

I was quite surprised at the ''What a load of rubbish'' coming out of the Snakepit at half time, they have obviously reached the end of their teathers too

[/quote]

Putting it in a nutshell, since they arrived 12 years ago, it has been a huge great Struggle to survive, exclude the 04-05 season in the prem, they were just enjoying the experience of the bright lights, No interst in building the squad to keep us up there, but the Cafe did well, Its crystal clear where the fault is, (MONEY) or rather the lack of it,and not to mention all the false promises that they come out with,Yesterdays attendance was higher than Fulham-Chelski , Blackburn-Man city, Bolton-Wigan. all of these matches you could call local derby matches So I think we are entitled to call  ourself loyal supporters, and on that note I have been a fan of NCFC for over 40 years and this is the worst 12, The sooner Delia and MWJ go the better for all   LOYAL SUPPORTERS

Agree completely Beauseant, I reached my breaking point too, admittedly being at University I don''t see too many of our games now and my brother uses my season ticket...BUT after seeing the Birmingham, Blackpool, both Forest games and the Charlton match I just can''t hack it anymore. I''ve read reports, seen matches where we''ve played well and got nothing. Now I think that we weren''t winning simply because there wasn''t the passion to actually go and win.

We were disgustingly bad yesterday, absolutely terrible, and I will now refuse to go to any away games, I was going to go to Sheff U because I go back to Leicester on the 10th, but not now.

I can''t talk about the match yesterday anymore, it disillusioned me, and I hate saying that about my football team, but I''m starting to not care, actually thats not right, I care too much, and just can''t stand seeing where our club is going, I, as I am sure maybe 18-20,000 fans who were at the ground yesterday feel alienated by the club.

Do they really, truly care about us? From top to bottom of the club? No, I don''t think so, and therefore do they deserve my support? No. I''ll follow this team through thick and thin, don''t get me wrong, but this current regime is ruining this football club. Everything needs to change, absolutely everything.

[quote user="pickle"]

[/quote]

We have seen Rodents  reply in todays press !!! We don''t know what we are talking about when it comes to football apparently !! Kettle ...pot ....black !!