Sign in to follow this  
Emma Hughes

Thats it! enough is enough!

Sorry but cant stand to watch this rubbish anymore!

why o why can we not win! personally i think we have a ok team, ok manager, board,,,, open for debate jury is out.

but is  the coaching wrong is the morale not there??? all the reports say we should of done better, we played really well and deserve all  3 points not none!! what is the problem! are we just the unluckiest team in the world. or are we just that rubbish and are certs to go down then into administration then bye bye the pride of Anglia and the scum will laugh and laugh until they pass out!!

and then you sit here angry see City losing but chris martin scoring and cureton too!! just rubs salt into a very sore wound!

sorry for the rant but just fed up of it!

sack the board sake the Manager and staff and give all the players away! and make a new team out of the fans,,, might not be any good but at least you will see heart and passion!! and lots of it. lol ( maybe a little far fetched but hey ho it''s ment to be christmas)

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

the players showed what they can do in the games against Wolves and Ipswich, why are performances like that so rare?

[/quote]

Great question.

Has GR lost the dressing room?

another kick in the nuts!!! Earnshaw!

team is good why cant we do it more often! has he lost the dressing room!!

Against Forrest on tv a few weeks ago not bad performance!

well what do we expect we win! then lose 2 this is the second so next game we should win stands to reason!!

come on lets be avin you! board put some big money in for some big players!! do something about this rubbish we keep seeing! then get the fans back and some pride!

2-3 against a former div 1 side who we should beat aint good enough by a long shot!

should be up there in 1st place!! oh sorry had a little kip then and was dreaming! Division 1 here we come!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ncfc_chris"]

the players showed what they can do in the games against Wolves and Ipswich, why are performances like that so rare?

[/quote]

Great question.

Has GR lost the dressing room?

[/quote]

I''m not sure the Rodent has ever had the dressing room. Too many of the players look as though they don''t give a toss - Doherty had a point when he suggested that the team lacks stature, the poor dears aren''t fit enough to perform on a regular basis

[quote user="Emma Hughes"]

well at least we might win more than 1 game in a row in div 1.

[/quote]

i wouldnt bet on that!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Emma Hughes"]

well at least we might win more than 1 game in a row in div 1.

[/quote]

i wouldnt bet on that!

jas :)

[/quote]

Agreed, ask Man City , Sheff W, Nottm F, Leeds fans about league 1 and they''ll tell you its hard to get out of, small teams like Colchester and Scunthorpe do well punching above their weight and mix the order up. Leicester are the first big team in a while to make a good fist of getting back at first attempt.

I fear us doing a Bradford or an Oxford and dropping even further.

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[/quote]

Know what you mean it''s frustating to see rare glimpses of a good team, but every club in the country that is struggling can look at some individual matches where they looked good. Basically every dog has it''s day and those were just our days. The League for me doesnt lie and is the only true reflection of our season so far, the reasons and causes of why we are so bad are endless.

[quote user="Emma Hughes"]

Sorry but cant stand to watch this rubbish anymore!

why o why can we not win! personally i think we have a ok team, ok manager, board,,,, open for debate jury is out.

but is  the coaching wrong is the morale not there??? all the reports say we should of done better, we played really well and deserve all  3 points not none!! what is the problem! are we just the unluckiest team in the world. or are we just that rubbish and are certs to go down then into administration then bye bye the pride of Anglia and the scum will laugh and laugh until they pass out!!

and then you sit here angry see City losing but chris martin scoring and cureton too!! just rubs salt into a very sore wound!

sorry for the rant but just fed up of it!

sack the board sake the Manager and staff and give all the players away! and make a new team out of the fans,,, might not be any good but at least you will see heart and passion!! and lots of it. lol ( maybe a little far fetched but hey ho it''s ment to be christmas)

[/quote]

Im in, can I play upfront?

[quote user="AndyJR"]

"we just that rubbish"

"unluckiest team in the world"

There''s only one way to find out Emma.........

FIGHT - let''s see; Unlucky vs rubblish.................

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=unlucky&word2=Rubbish

You have your answer.

[/quote]

Did a fight between board and roeder - not surprisingly board won so roeder is out.

Between 1st Wizard and smudger ...

or BlyBlyBly & blahblahblah

Sadly I whoopped nobodys ass....