Sign in to follow this  
Erik the Viking

**** off Delia...

As most seem to be laying into Roeder etc, Grant before and Worthington our best manger for many a year before that. Is it really all these managers that are sh1te I think not the real culprit has made an absolute shambles of this club and I cannot wait for her to do one.......

Agreed Delia needs to go, I''m not one to say she is a bad''un because she has helped us more often than not, but we need new investment ASAP. I don''t think Roeder is the problem, and I do think Grant was ****, but I agree with the essence of your post.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Agreed Delia needs to go, I''m not one to say she is a bad''un because she has helped us more often than not, but we need new investment ASAP. I don''t think Roeder is the problem, and I do think Grant was ****, but I agree with the essence of your post.[/quote]

Her and her cronies have ran this club into the floor, yes she has put money in but isn''t that the responsibilty of a football club owner?! and without Chases investment in land we would have been screwed1. With her foresight or lack of it she is guilty of ruining a club which has so much more potential, she should have passed on the reins long before and that is unforgivable...

ncfcstar I agree that Grant was not the best but the common denominator for failure at the club is DELIAR SMITH!  

I''m not going to disagree with you Gazza, but we''ve also seen success during her tenure. Anyway, that''s by the by, and I think we are both in agreement that she needs to go.

[quote user="Gazza"]

As most seem to be laying into Roeder etc, Grant before and Worthington our best manger for many a year before that. Is it really all these managers that are sh1te I think not the real culprit has made an absolute shambles of this club and I cannot wait for her to do one.......

[/quote]

Totally agree, the sooner she is gone the better as far as I''m concerned. This club is on a one way trip to oblivion under her stewardship, it may well be difficult to find investment in the current climate but it has been pretty obvious for a few years we needed investment and we ended up getting a couple of so called fans who were only prepared to plunge the club deeper into debt by lending them a couple of million. The club should have been put up for sale as soon as we were relegated imo, the Turners arrival merely papered over the cracks.

Delia pumps a lot of money into our club. I''d love to see her sell up, as the "fun" we all used to have is gone, and times have changed. However she still is, and has been great to have at the club. Don''t forget we make a lot of cash from "Delia''s" resturant etc etc.

[quote user="BlueJam"]Delia pumps a lot of money into our club. I''d love to see her sell up, as the "fun" we all used to have is gone, and times have changed. However she still is, and has been great to have at the club. Don''t forget we make a lot of cash from "Delia''s" resturant etc etc.
[/quote]

A lot of money by whose standards???. £12m in what 12 years sorry but I dont constitute that as a lot, yes by yours and my standards its a fortune but many football club owners have pumped in a lot more in half her tenure!. And as for her resturant yeah great food but again your missing the point, first and foremos we are a football club and she has well and truly failed!

[quote user="BlueJam"]Delia pumps a lot of money into our club. I''d love to see her sell up, as the "fun" we all used to have is gone, and times have changed. However she still is, and has been great to have at the club. Don''t forget we make a lot of cash from "Delia''s" resturant etc etc.
[/quote]

Your name seems to indicate that you are a scummer. Care to prove me wrong?

[quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="BlueJam"]Delia pumps a lot of money into our club. I''d love to see her sell up, as the "fun" we all used to have is gone, and times have changed. However she still is, and has been great to have at the club. Don''t forget we make a lot of cash from "Delia''s" resturant etc etc. [/quote]

A lot of money by whose standards???. £12m in what 12 years sorry but I dont constitute that as a lot, yes by yours and my standards its a fortune but many football club owners have pumped in a lot more in half her tenure!. And as for her resturant yeah great food but again your missing the point, first and foremos we are a football club and she has well and truly failed!

[/quote]£12 million is a lot of money for someone who isn''t worth much more than £20 million you fool. Also Delia is just the majority shareholder, shouldn''t this be aimed at the Chairman? Wish people would stop bringing up pointless threads about Delia Smith when she is trying to sell the club anyway.

[quote user="CT "]Your name seems to indicate that you are a scummer. Care to prove me wrong?[/quote]

Unfortunate name, I didn''t think when I signed up. Blue Jam is a radio show by Chris Morris..

Anyway, I don''t much care to prove you wrong.....

Ellis your knowledge astounds me thanks for informing me that she is the majority shareholder!.

Wish people like you would wake up and smell the coffee!  either that or go and and get in the pen with sea lions at London zoo!   

Agree with the initial post, we have to stand up and thank Delia for what she previous did, we have seen great success with her but sadly there is nothing more she can do, her money is running out and is no longer coming into the club, her managerial appointments have been questionable and the leadership is dropping. Thanks Delia for all the great promotion memories but the time to go is now before you take us under.

Dealia''s said she''ll sell it, she''s not just going to give it away, so get off her back... None of us have a clue about this so leave it.

[quote user="max"]Dealia''s said she''ll sell it, she''s not just going to give it away, so get off her back... None of us have a clue about this so leave it.[/quote]

Why should we?!

PS did she not say she would give it away at some stage in the past???, or was that just another of her dubious statements?!?!

"actively seeking investment" is the bizarre statement, in other words "we will sell when a multi millionaire comes along, which will be about another two seasons time"

[quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="max"]Dealia''s said she''ll sell it, she''s not just going to give it away, so get off her back... None of us have a clue about this so leave it.[/quote]

Why should we?!

PS did she not say she would give it away at some stage in the past???, or was that just another of her dubious statements?!?!

[/quote]

Well if we keep moaning and groaning it''s not going to get better, if we tell her we love her, and ask if she wants the best future for the club, she''s more likely to sell than if we do the old "delia out" malarky`. We dont have a clue, she could be selling it right now, all we know is what the EDP says and thats nearly always wrong now >.<. So yes, i see how you feal but still lets leave it, i feal the same, and i think everyone does... We want the best for our club, and moaning and shouting etc isnt going to make it any better.

[quote user="max"][quote user="Gazza"]

Why should we?!

[/quote]

Well if we keep moaning and groaning it''s not going to get better, if we tell her we love her, and ask if she wants the best future for the club, she''s more likely to sell than if we do the old "delia out" malarky`. We dont have a clue, she could be selling it right now, all we know is what the EDP says and thats nearly always wrong now >.<. So yes, i see how you feal but still lets leave it, i feal the same, and i think everyone does... We want the best for our club, and moaning and shouting etc isnt going to make it any better.

[/quote]

And I also see how you feel but for me you reap what you sow and her shelf life is gone!, and I am sorry but staying silent certainly ain''t going to help the issue as the last few months show!

Change is needed NOW and if a bit of pressure on Delia forces her hand and this helps the long term of the club voicing opinions is very worthwhile!

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="max"][quote user="Gazza"]

Why should we?!

[/quote]

[/quote]

And I also see how you feel but for me you reap what you sow and her shelf life is gone!, and I am sorry but staying silent certainly ain''t going to help the issue as the last few months show!

Change is needed NOW and if a bit of pressure on Delia forces her hand and this helps the long term of the club voicing opinions is very worthwhile!

[/quote]How?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="max"][quote user="Gazza"]

Why should we?!

[/quote]

The supposed protest, voicing opinions at games etc

[/quote]

[/quote]

How?
[/quote]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="max"][quote user="Gazza"]

Why should we?!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How?
[/quote]

The supposed protest, voicing opinions at games etc

Gazza: The supposed protest, voicing opinions at games etc

[quote user="Badger"]
But how does this force her hand?
[/quote]

Perhaps the hot air will force her hand to rise slowly. The crowd will think it''s a wave and will wave back. No, I think the "negative ones" require more thought on their strategy.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Badger"]
[/quote]

Perhaps the hot air will force her hand to rise slowly. The crowd will think it''s a wave and will wave back. No, I think the "negative ones" require more thought on their strategy.

[/quote]

Ha Ha!, did''nt notice your recent triumphant stand up show in Hollywood yankee, apologies must have missed it!

Voicing opinions and disasifaction of the way the club is being ran may make her seek "investment" that little bit more urgently.... 

[quote user="Badger"]
[/quote]

Voicing opinions and disasifaction of the way the club is being ran may make her seek "investment" that little bit more urgently.... 

[quote user="max"][quote user="Gazza"]

Why should we?!

[/quote]

[/quote]

PMSL, thank you MWJ, now run along...

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Badger"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

hello, Delia''s lapdog has just yelped.

Ok so Delia walks, who will take over the club?!?!....................... we need to just support the players on the pitch which we do so well every home and away game they are the ones who can make a real difference. I feel proud walking into carrow road with a full house no other championship club gets this sort of support.

I understand Delia has to go but that really isn''t going to happen yet unfortunalty no-one wants to buy NCFC at the moment.

[quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="Badger"]But how does this force her hand?[/quote]

[/quote]So it is your opinion that she is not seeking investment?

[quote user="ellis206"]

£12 million is a lot of money for someone who isn''t worth much more than £20 million you fool.

Wish people would stop bringing up pointless threads about Delia Smith when she is trying to sell the club anyway.
[/quote]

Here we go, fan against fan time again!

And its an urban myth ellis, that she''s selling up, she''s not, the sacred cow will never let go!