Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Roeder will be sacked

we will never gain any stability at this club if we sack a manager every 12 months - Norwich Fans yesterday instead of trying to help ther team through the match by cheering them on decided to boo every time a pass went way-ward  or shot slightly over as if Chelsea or man Utd never do that 10 times a game expectations are too high around the club and we will for the next few seasons be looking to survive or get a lucky break that we did with worthy the fact is our defesne was the issue again today with doc covering the whole back line

[quote user="jewish"]we will never gain any stability at this club if we sack a manager every 12 months - Norwich Fans yesterday instead of trying to help ther team through the match by cheering them on decided to boo every time a pass went way-ward  or shot slightly over as if Chelsea or man Utd never do that 10 times a game expectations are too high around the club and we will for the next few seasons be looking to survive or get a lucky break that we did with worthy

the fact is our defesne was the issue again today with doc covering the whole back line
[/quote]

So what is the answer then?

and i can tell you there was a large proportion of us in the Thorpe Winng shouting Roeder out at the end!

if only I  had all the figures cost etc in front of me i could tell you but i just wish people would support the team rather than bemoan it after 25 minutes of a game - soon as the first goal went in none of the crowd seemed to beleive we could get it back so how can the players ?

[quote user="jewish"]we will never gain any stability at this club if we sack a manager every 12 months - Norwich Fans yesterday instead of trying to help ther team through the match by cheering them on decided to boo every time a pass went way-ward  or shot slightly over as if Chelsea or man Utd never do that 10 times a game expectations are too high around the club and we will for the next few seasons be looking to survive or get a lucky break that we did with worthy

the fact is our defesne was the issue again today with doc covering the whole back line
[/quote]boo or cheer it''ll make no difference, it''s still a big pile of shite we''re watching put together by Roeder! i don''t think dreaming of having a team being able to hold their own in mid table for a season or two is having your expectations too high do you?

[quote user="jewish"]if only I  had all the figures cost etc in front of me i could tell you but i just wish people would support the team rather than bemoan it after 25 minutes of a game - soon as the first goal went in none of the crowd seemed to beleive we could get it back so how can the players ?
[/quote]also i think the booing was mostly aimed at Roeder not the team as like me people support the team for life but that doesn''t include supporting the joke of the manager we have!

I hate to break into your deluded little party, but could you explain why we should not boo the manager and board?We are heading towards league one with a team of expensive loans put together by "sh*t or bust" Roeder.  Grant was shocking, but this guy is no better.We have 25000 people a week watching - more than half the Premier league yet we cant uy our own players.  This despite having sold over £20 million''s worth in the past 5 years and spending less than half of that on the team.The defence is an issue, but then the manager sold Shackell for no apparent reason when he was good defensive cover, brought in a Spurs reserve who is still costing us money despite having never made the bench, and who has alienated our senior left ack to the point he may hand in a transfer request!Crystal Palace started the season without a single senior striker - look at how Warnock has got them organised compared to Roeder.Forest below us in the table, and at home - surely a time for an attacking 4-4-2 with Sibierski or Cort up front with Lita, push the wingers up and hammer their defence?  No, play Hoolohan who they targeted to knock off the ball, leave Bell to drift deep all the time meaning we only had Lita pressuring their defence!  Leave your battling midfielder on the bench?  Its nuts and cost us the game.

Booing is our fans voice over growing displeasure about the state of the club, the team and the managers motivation and tactical nounce.  Oh and the fact he is an arrogant git who cant wait have a pop at the fans every time he is under pressure.Sack him and get in someone else like Boothroyd who may just get in a few of our own players, blood the youth occassionally and actually motivate the team and club.Or we can site there in silence eating our match pies and accepting our lot.Idiot.

[quote user="jewish"]we will never gain any stability at this club if we sack a manager every 12 months - Norwich Fans yesterday instead of trying to help ther team through the match by cheering them on decided to boo every time a pass went way-ward  or shot slightly over as if Chelsea or man Utd never do that 10 times a game expectations are too high around the club and we will for the next few seasons be looking to survive or get a lucky break that we did with worthy the fact is our defesne was the issue again today with doc covering the whole back line [/quote]

[quote user="steve o"]why can''t we afford to sack him, i''m sure there are a few wealthy people connected with ncfc who would put the money up to get rid! we also don''t know if there is anything in his contract that states his position after a terrible run of results[/quote]

Well with Doncaster writing cand accepting any clause going that agents throw at him, who knows?1 but no doubt it will be to the detriment of NCFC!. We simply cannot afford to we cant afford Lita on a perm so what makes you think we have the funds to sack Roeder and funds to attract and new guy plus a tranfer budget?

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]I hate to break into your deluded little party, but could you explain why we should not boo the manager and board?

We are heading towards league one with a team of expensive loans put together by "sh*t or bust" Roeder.  Grant was shocking, but this guy is no better.

We have 25000 people a week watching - more than half the Premier league yet we cant uy our own players.  This despite having sold over £20 million''s worth in the past 5 years and spending less than half of that on the team.

The defence is an issue, but then the manager sold Shackell for no apparent reason when he was good defensive cover, brought in a Spurs reserve who is still costing us money despite having never made the bench, and who has alienated our senior left ack to the point he may hand in a transfer request!

Crystal Palace started the season without a single senior striker - look at how Warnock has got them organised compared to Roeder.

Forest below us in the table, and at home - surely a time for an attacking 4-4-2 with Sibierski or Cort up front with Lita, push the wingers up and hammer their defence?  No, play Hoolohan who they targeted to knock off the ball, leave Bell to drift deep all the time meaning we only had Lita pressuring their defence!  Leave your battling midfielder on the bench?  Its nuts and cost us the game.

Booing is our fans voice over growing displeasure about the state of the club, the team and the managers motivation and tactical nounce.  Oh and the fact he is an arrogant git who cant wait have a pop at the fans every time he is under pressure.

Sack him and get in someone else like Boothroyd who may just get in a few of our own players, blood the youth occassionally and actually motivate the team and club.

Or we can site there in silence eating our match pies and accepting our lot.

Idiot.

[/quote][/quote]

Very good and very true post!

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]I hate to break into your deluded little party, but could you explain why we should not boo the manager and board?

We are heading towards league one with a team of expensive loans put together by "sh*t or bust" Roeder.  Grant was shocking, but this guy is no better.

We have 25000 people a week watching - more than half the Premier league yet we cant uy our own players.  This despite having sold over £20 million''s worth in the past 5 years and spending less than half of that on the team.

The defence is an issue, but then the manager sold Shackell for no apparent reason when he was good defensive cover, brought in a Spurs reserve who is still costing us money despite having never made the bench, and who has alienated our senior left ack to the point he may hand in a transfer request!

Crystal Palace started the season without a single senior striker - look at how Warnock has got them organised compared to Roeder.

Forest below us in the table, and at home - surely a time for an attacking 4-4-2 with Sibierski or Cort up front with Lita, push the wingers up and hammer their defence?  No, play Hoolohan who they targeted to knock off the ball, leave Bell to drift deep all the time meaning we only had Lita pressuring their defence!  Leave your battling midfielder on the bench?  Its nuts and cost us the game.

Booing is our fans voice over growing displeasure about the state of the club, the team and the managers motivation and tactical nounce.  Oh and the fact he is an arrogant git who cant wait have a pop at the fans every time he is under pressure.

Sack him and get in someone else like Boothroyd who may just get in a few of our own players, blood the youth occassionally and actually motivate the team and club.

Or we can site there in silence eating our match pies and accepting our lot.

Idiot.

[/quote][/quote]

Very good and very true post!

[quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="steve o"]why can''t we afford to sack him, i''m sure there are a few wealthy people connected with ncfc who would put the money up to get rid! we also don''t know if there is anything in his contract that states his position after a terrible run of results[/quote]

Well with Doncaster writing cand accepting any clause going that agents throw at him, who knows?1 but no doubt it will be to the detriment of NCFC!. We simply cannot afford to we cant afford Lita on a perm so what makes you think we have the funds to sack Roeder and funds to attract and new guy plus a tranfer budget?

[/quote]just because Roeder has said we can''t afford Lita means nothing, maybe they''re not letting that clown have another penny, the transfer budget will be seperated from other money they have, there are some very wealthy people on our board and you can''t tell me that they''re all happy with Roeder,

Roeder needs to go, he is a completely incompetant manager. Tactically he is awful, he bullies the players so to speak, hes rubbish with the media, and when hes on the sidelines he does NOTHING to motivate the players. He has ripped the heart and soul out of this club, and will keep doing so until he has been sacked!

I would even go as far as saying hes worse than grant!

On the ball city....

i''d agree with that mate! the football yesterday was as bad as anything i saw under Grant which i think means he has now lost the dressing room, therefore time to go Glen.

[/quote]

Sorry for swearing, well  fu** me sorry that I have high expectations. All I want is for NCFC to put up a fight every game  and at least bounce around mid table. If that is too much then I''ll give up.