Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Roeder will be sacked

Because the crowd finally turned on him today, once you lose the crowd it only ever gets worse then you lose your job (remember worthys last days), so i suggest all the people who think he is great and doing the best job he can enjoy his last couple of games, turn the lights off on the way out glen! "we''re not going to get involved in a relegation battle"  "we''re making progress" what a cock!

[quote user="steve o"]Because the crowd finally turned on him today, once you lose the crowd it only ever gets worse then you lose your job (remember worthys last days), so i suggest all the people who think he is great and doing the best job he can enjoy his last couple of games, turn the lights off on the way out glen! "we''re not going to get involved in a relegation battle"  "we''re making progress" what a cock![/quote]

great, the NCFC Board will have found another scapegoat then. if only the crowd would turn on the rotten Board...

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I heard chants in the barclay of delia out not Roeder.[/quote]Then you must be hard of hearing, because there was a reasonably large "Roeder Out" chant after Earnshaw put them 3-1 up and the fans streamed towards the exits.There was a minor "Delia Out" chant in the lower Barclay at 0-2, but that was all.

hardly a scapegoat mate, his record is shocking and the results speak for themselves, i agree though it should be aimed at the board too but thats how it goes in football,

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I heard chants in the barclay of delia out not Roeder.[/quote]i sit in the barclay and we were chanting roeder out

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Clearly heard on the radio that fans were chanting ''''sacked in the morning'''' and also ''''you don''t know what your doing''''.[/quote]

that was the forest fans.

yes lets sack him and give teh next manager a year!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Clearly heard on the radio that fans were chanting ''''sacked in the morning'''' and also ''''you don''t know what your doing''''.[/quote]

[/quote]it was the forest fans singing sacked in the morning then the city fans joined in with the chant, stop trying to kid yourself that the crowd didn''t turn on roeder.

[/quote]

You are wrong, I know NC fans chanted it because my best mate text and said what they were themselves chanting in the LB, and that the fans were turning against GR.

[/quote]lets stick with roedant and play in div 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]lets stick with roedant and play in div 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

and in a years time lets go full circle and get the new man out.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I too was in the barclay i would hardly say a 10 second chant by a small minority is classed as turning on someone. Let me guess....it was more than a small minority sung by everyone around me in e block![/quote]i sit in block b so it wasn''t a small minority, also the snakepit and block c,

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]lets stick with roedant and play in div 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

and in a years time lets go full circle and get the new man out.

[/quote]20th in the table!!!!!! are you happy with that????? because i am not!!!! and 24000+ others are not either.....at the end of the day the buck stops with the manager...and he just is n ot getting the best out of what we have..the table tells you that

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Now would be the perfect time for him to leave.  I hear Notthingham Forest needs a manager.[/quote]maybe there could be something in todays result...he has his 1st 3 points as notts forrest manager????? lol

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Now would be the perfect time for him to leave.  I hear Notthingham Forest needs a manager.[/quote]

Not on today''s performance they dont! But that doesn''t mean we need to  sack ours.

Roeder did face the chant "sacked in the morning" which was started by the Forest fans, and followed on by the Norwich fans for a bit.

"You don''t know what your doing" was chanted when Sibierski came on.

"Delia out" was definitely chanted at one point during the match.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

You are wrong, I know NC fans chanted it because my best mate text and said what they were themselves chanting in the LB, and that the fans were turning against GR.

[/quote]

No sir, you are wrong, and that doesn''t come from my mate! I am in D block and it was clearly the Forest fans singing that and it was simply met with a few cheers from the City fans!!!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="steve o"]Because the crowd finally turned on him today, once you lose the crowd it only ever gets worse then you lose your job (remember worthys last days), so i suggest all the people who think he is great and doing the best job he can enjoy his last couple of games, turn the lights off on the way out glen! "we''re not going to get involved in a relegation battle"  "we''re making progress" what a cock![/quote]

great, the NCFC Board will have found another scapegoat then. if only the crowd would turn on the rotten Board...

[/quote]

Well said.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]ITV Anglia news on now, sports headlines about fans losing patience with Roeder [:S][/quote]Good old Donavan Blake no inside info just the same s**t we allready know

[quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]ITV Anglia news on now, sports headlines about fans losing patience with Roeder [:S][/quote]Good old Donavan Blake no inside info just the same s**t we allready know[/quote]

lol he''s about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No sir, you are wrong, and that doesn''t come from my mate! I am in D block and it was clearly the Forest fans singing that and it was simply met with a few cheers from the City fans!!!

[/quote]

You assume I''m male [:S]

How will we sack him? when we cant afford to pay him off?!?!

The only "coq au vin" at the club is the chef!

why can''t we afford to sack him, i''m sure there are a few wealthy people connected with ncfc who would put the money up to get rid! we also don''t know if there is anything in his contract that states his position after a terrible run of results