Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Opinions on Booing

[quote user="jewish"]foir significant periods of the game it looked like forest where hanging on by there fingernails
[/quote]sod off roeder! this is for fans not ncfc staff

[quote user="jewish"]foir significant periods of the game it looked like forest where hanging on by there fingernails [/quote]To be "hanging on by their fingernails" you''d expect their goalie to have made a couple of saves.I''m not one of the eternal pessimists on here, but we were dire yesterday, I cannot see how anyone who saw the game could disagree.Remember we were playing Forest, well below us in the table (then!) and they looked completely lacking confidence and composure. A few minutes playing against us soon changed that though. You could almost see the blood start coursing through their veins as they realised "this lot are even more sh*t than us!"They even had to score both our goals for us....that''s how bad Forest are - and we were worse than that.We haven''t generally looked anywhere near that bad this season, but there can be no excuses for yesterday. 

I would never ''boo'' the players as they are who I support.  I love the attitude of some people in the Barclay who seem to believe they could do so much better.  I don''t believe players run out onto the field to put in an inept performance, the so called worst team on paper can match anyone on their day as we see during the FA cup.  Booing players, whatever we think is simply counter-active. 

At the end of the day Norwich have never invested in the team. This goes back to the chase years where we sold all our top players and replaced them with mediocre shit. Nice ground, lovely training ground, shit team. I''m a life long fan and this has always been the way. Until real investment is found who wish to invest in the PLAYING SIDE then we will be struggling. The main reason people are so annoyed is the fact that the team we have should be performing to their ability. We dont mind the odd pass going astray or the odd shot going wide, we just want 100 % commitment week in week out and we are not getting it. To add to that the current manager hasnt got much idea. We need a motivator and as much as people hate him, Neil Warnock would have been an ideal candidate. He has maybe less resources than we do but he still gets his players giving everything every game.

P.S Worthington was sacked too late, Peter Grant was always going to be shit, never having any experience and Roeder has no man management skills. The sad fact is that if Roeder was sacked than the current board would be responsible for appointing the next manager, who have proved they are not capable of finding the right candidate. Why dont they publish a list of managers who want the job and get the fans to vote them in? That way they are in a win, win situation.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

oooo

oo

o

Not so much of an opinion as an observation, but the bloke in front of me yesterday booed vociferously at half- time and full-time yesterday, and was wearing a West Ham badge on his lapel!!! I guess you can conclude from this that even the neutrals couldn''t stomach yesterday''s performance, or alternatively that people who''s business it is not are sticking their noses into our affairs.