Sign in to follow this  
Irish canary

Roeder's Positioning

What exactly is the problem in playing players in there natural positions?!! This for me is Roeder''s main fault, even when you think he has no choice but to play the likes of Lupoli or whoever, the guy changes formations, and brings on midfielders as attackeres or attackers as midfielders!! Its completely daft, I dont think we will ever have a consistent starting 11 this season, loans aside, because when all were available - there was still a baffling amount of changes. Each game the starting 11 would come up I look to see who has been dropped or moved around! Its a joke!! Its a matter of who is in or out this week, and Im not even suprised anymore which is worse!!

So dont be suprised next week if David Marshall is Centre forward & Wes hoolahan is in Goals ( only to be subbed in the 65th minute and russell to go in goals!! [:^)] )

In that case Barclayman your up!! We''ll stick you in, Im sure glenn would only be to happy, and no offence but im sure we''ll save a few bob on Lita then mate [;)]