Sign in to follow this  
norwich rule

Harewood To Norwich?

My mate knows terry the kit man who was told by the kit man at west ham, that Harewood is unhappy, because of him being pushed onto the right side of midfield because of Rebrov and shreingham up front. He was also told he wants a move to Norwich and they have been in talks 4 the last 2weeks, he is said to be signed by tuesday.

Well, lets hope Terry is right. It would be nice to have a real target man up front. Harewood is still young but has all the attributes to make a premier class striker. I can''t see West Ham letting him go for less than £1 million but I do here that there finances are in poor shape so we could get a bargain.

This would be a really good signing and for me would be the "last" piece in the jigsaw....funny though that my contacts at Carrow Road didnt tell me about it?

Anyone who knows Terry will know that he is far too profesional to get involved in spreading gossip and rumours. After all, he has one of the best jobs going at carrow road. Turn up on time, hang kit on pegs, sit with Nige for duration of game, collect kit afterwards, stop at magdellan gates laundrette on way home, job done. And all in the comfort of an NCFC van.