Sign in to follow this  
kevin brighton

Delia Out? Roeder Out?

Could one of the posters who appear to have the answer i.e. The Board must go, provide an insight on how this will happen. Do you expect Delia to walk away and give up her investment? Its very easy to post but its not so easy to come up with the mechanics of how your desires will be achieved.

If its the manager then what do you suggest pay him off along with the rest of his appointed back room staff when we are already in debt, appoint who and invest what?

And before anyone responds I am not saying do nothing I am just interested in how all of the Delia and Roeder haters believe these things can be achieved or maybe some will admit that they don''t think at all.

And before some say I have posted this on another thread I know I have so don''t bother. I would like to see just how many fans can provide an answer an alternative solution and something constructive rather than the same old ranting. If there are investors within the fan base that have a desire to pump money into the club why are they so elusive. Fans that sit near us continually call for Delia and the board to go but I never here them provide any alternative names other than Mr Cullum who in his defence states that Delia version of events surrounding any dialogue he had with the club were accurate so neither party told lies. 

Negativity breeds negativity and most would rather hide behind negativity because if all goes wrong they can say well I told you so. Perhaps we should all wave the white flag and walk away that would solve everything and we would all feel much better.

[quote user="kevin brighton"]

Could one of the posters who appear to have the answer i.e. The Board must go, provide an insight on how this will happen. Do you expect Delia to walk away and give up her investment? Its very easy to post but its not so easy to come up with the mechanics of how your desires will be achieved.

If its the manager then what do you suggest pay him off along with the rest of his appointed back room staff when we are already in debt, appoint who and invest what?

And before anyone responds I am not saying do nothing I am just interested in how all of the Delia and Roeder haters believe these things can be achieved or maybe some will admit that they don''t think at all.

And before some say I have posted this on another thread I know I have so don''t bother. I would like to see just how many fans can provide an answer an alternative solution and something constructive rather than the same old ranting. If there are investors within the fan base that have a desire to pump money into the club why are they so elusive. Fans that sit near us continually call for Delia and the board to go but I never here them provide any alternative names other than Mr Cullum who in his defence states that Delia version of events surrounding any dialogue he had with the club were accurate so neither party told lies. 

Negativity breeds negativity and most would rather hide behind negativity because if all goes wrong they can say well I told you so. Perhaps we should all wave the white flag and walk away that would solve everything and we would all feel much better.

[/quote]

I keep saying this, but no-one will liste, it seems to be we dont have the money to sack roeder, let alone buy a GOOD striker, nor do i see why delia would just give up her investment, but eh... They dont listen...[*-)]

[quote user="kevin brighton"]

[/quote]

So what do you suggest?