Sign in to follow this  
Southern Canary

Charlton Away

I am going to Charlton this weekend, is anyone else? It seems that no matter what we do i will always keep paying my hard earned money to go and watch us... and living in Portsmouth, it means a lot of away games! (Which means a lot of defeats)

I think if we lose this weekend, Roeder is on borrowed time. Cup or not, we should be going to Charlton and winning. They are a terrible side, and one we should be beating home and away.

i think your mad for going but good on you! i went to southampton on a tuesday night, took 1 and a half days off work for that and promised myself that i won''t be going to anymore away games under Roeder, going to the home games under him now has just become a chaw as i''m sure it has to most!

[quote user="AshGower"]

I am going to Charlton this weekend, is anyone else? It seems that no matter what we do i will always keep paying my hard earned money to go and watch us... and living in Portsmouth, it means a lot of away games! (Which means a lot of defeats)

I think if we lose this weekend, Roeder is on borrowed time. Cup or not, we should be going to Charlton and winning. They are a terrible side, and one we should be beating home and away.

[/quote]

Me too,

My last match for a while due to hospital, we may even see a rare win with Roeder forced to play Lappin lupeloo, and perhaps a couple of youth team  

Enjoy - you may witness Roeders last game in charge.  Being dumped out of the cup by Charlton might be the final nail in his already built and varnished coffin.[quote user="AshGower"]

[/quote]

[quote user="steve o"]i think your mad for going but good on you! i went to southampton on a tuesday night, took 1 and a half days off work for that and promised myself that i won''t be going to anymore away games under Roeder, going to the home games under him now has just become a chaw as i''m sure it has to most![/quote]

I was there, just down the road for me. So we went, and witness a shocking performance. Was at Reading, which wasn''t too bad... Apart from Roeders team selection but hey, i haven''t managed England, so i can''t critisize!

Lets hope he does play some youth and fringe players, they may do better than what the "first" team has been doing away from home! If we go there and lose without a fight, then prepare for one hostile atmosphere...

I believe any Norwich fans going to Charlton on Saturday are to be included in the Queens honours list!!

Charlton looked like a relegated side at our place the other week and made us look good, so if we lose to them on Saturday then Roeder should be sent packing which should already have happened!

I am going but it will probably be one of the few I go to for the rest of the season, spent the last 5 seasons going to 99% of away games and have now got to the point where I am fed up of spending over £100 per match just to ruin my weekend.

I''m going because i haven''t got much else better to do on that day (sad i know).I was tempted to ask a genuine question to anyone who''s been before about what the situation is regarding car parking at the Valley but i suppose i''ll get a barrage of cynical comments...

I''ve decided to stay at home to trim my beard and cut my toe nails whilst watching the game on teletext (can''t take Radio Norfolk - too much excitement!)

Charlton is nearer for me than CR...and I bought the tickets on the back of beating that team from Suffolk...so let''s hope we get lucky!

I''ve decided that I''m not spending any more money on wtching Norwich away from home, while Roeder is in charge, infact my only reason for going to home matches now is to call for his head.

8 away defeats in 9 is abolutely disgraceful.