Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Huckerby....PAthetic!!!

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[quote user="Fellas"]I''m really sorry to see you say those words Gazza. You''ve always been a great contributor to this message board and a top fan and I think if anything it''s the perfect sum up of how everybody feels. I really hope somebody sees this and puts it on roeder''s desk, or they pin it to the changing room door. It''s been dreadful how the fans and the loyal servants of the club have been treated and it''s really sad how bad things have become. How can Roeder even justify his decision is beyond me. Can you tell me that you will find not only better players, more loyal players but most importantly such a fantastic professional as Darren Huckerby for £6,000 pw. I bet that wasn''t even a fraction of Sibierski''s wages or any of the other loanees we''ve had at this club. I bet it''s a pittance paid to some of the dross we''ve had at this club in the last 4 years. Huckerby still terrorises defenders and watching croft beat his man everytime made me feel ill just thinking about the complete mayhem Hux would have caused in the same position. Roeder has made it clear from the start he has favourites and he doesn''t care what anybody else in the world think even if they all agree against him. I do fully see now (this season) why Roeder has been such a disaster at all his former clubs after his first full season.
[/quote]

Again another good and truthful post!

I''m bewildered that some blinkered fans still try to use our lack of funds as an excuse for Roeders cr*p record!

If thats the case then how come Blackpool, Barnsley, Preston and others with half our crowds and probably less funds do better than us?

[/quote]

Well did''nt our wonderful board appoint Mr Roeder?! and are they the ones that are not capable of paying him off  from his contract but hey lets absolve them from there mistakes after all Queen Delia of Norfolk (or is it suffolk?!) is beyongd criticism.... 

[/quote]

The board needs to go as well but wheres the takers?

I''d bet their would be more interest in Glen Roeders job than people looking to buy the club, a situation I sincerely hope we''ll be seeing very soon!

[/quote]

You just dont get it do you we have''nt got the pennies to pay him off just like we have''nt got the monies to fund a new manager have we?.

Or I suppose that is Wirthys/Grants/Roeders fault as well?!?!?!?!

[/quote]

It maybe the case we haven''t got the pennies to pay him of but then again if they asked Carl Moore nicely who hates Roedernowhere like most other non blinkered fans do?

I suspect Roeder would still be crap with money and in our case we''d be better of with a manager that could work with limited funds just through making the right common sense decisions not based on self importance, arrogance and personality clashes!

You say I don''t get it, but all I get in our current woeful situation is the fact that Roeder nowhere is no good as our manager and we''ll not get better until hes gone!

Totally agree with CUSDP, I thought the reaction and particulary the chanting was poor. Much worse than I anticipated.

Huckerby told the club he wouldn''t do it unless Carl went out with him, that''s why he was there as well.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Huddy, of course we don''t know what Hucks might have asked in wages as he wasn''t offered a contract in the first place, similarly we don''t know what the likes of Lupoli or Siberski are on. But what we do know is if Hucks had had a chance to get on the pitch today while the game was being played he would at least had some impact. Thing is though, he''s part of our past and we have to get over it. (Roeder''s thoughts at the AGM). Well Mr Roeder, I will never get over your treatment of a player who was and always will be far too good for the likes of you to manage. I think it will be a very small percentage of fans who give any thought or shed a tear upon your departure from our club. The sooner the better. Five years ago when Hucks came out onto the pitch we were going somewere, we had pride, we had a TEAM, we had a bond with the club. What do we have now? We have a collection of players who haven''t a clue what position they are supposed to be playing, most don''t give a damn, those that do work too hard while others coast around as if they were at Colney. We have no pride as a team, we have little pride left as a group of fans. And are we going somewhere, yes we are. As every week passes it looks more and more likely we are going to a division we haven''t been in in my supporting lifetime. We are being taken there by a man whose overwhelming arrogance and self importance is rapidly canceling out any pluses he may have had. Players dropped in favour of his favoured loan signings. Players sold when we had inadequate cover, confidence shattered in others. We have played some good football, but strangely we did better with the former managers'' players rather than this bunch of supposed new heroes. Heroes? Well we are still waiting, but if that lot out there today are meant to be them then I suggest Mr Roeder you need to take a very long, hard look at yourself. It''s your team, your tactics, your responsibility. Not one of them fit to be playing in the place of Darren Huckerby.[/quote]

Well said Gazza. This is exactly what the vast majority of people think and I, like you, am becoming more and more resigned to seeing my team play in the third tier of English football for the first time. 

[quote user="cityangel"]Did anyone get any piccies of him on the pitch on Sunday please?[/quote]I have done a bit of an internet trawl and can''t find any. [:(] You would have thought the club might have put a little picture and a mention on their website but sadly not.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Courtesy of Evening News

Former Canaries Darren Huckerby and Rob Earnshaw before the game. Picture: James Bass

[/quote]Wonder what their saying?  I feel a caption competition coming on!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Courtesy of Evening News

Former Canaries Darren Huckerby and Rob Earnshaw before the game. Picture: James Bass

[/quote]

Wonder what their saying?  I feel a caption competition coming on!
[/quote]

One can only imagine, but they are VERY close [;)]

''''Great to see you mate'''' that''s what id be saying.