barclay_canary

Non City fans at home games.

"Not so much of an opinion as an

observation, but the bloke in front of me yesterday booed vociferously

at half- time and full-time yesterday, and was wearing a West Ham badge

on his lapel!!! I guess you can conclude from this that even the

neutrals couldn''t stomach yesterday''s performance, or alternatively

that people who''s business it is not are sticking their noses into our

affairs"Ive got this from another thread called opinions on boooing.

heres a good point that people seem to miss.  theres a large contingent

of non Norwich City supporters attending home games.  this West ham fan

for one,  i have personaly seen an Everton fan kicked out of the

barclay for fighting at the derby match when they went 1 up. ive also

seen various other club badges too. eg: Liverpool, man utd, newcastle, arsenal and even Sheff Wed. Is this then the case that these non committed city supporters are the ones instigating the booing etc compared to the actual norwich supporters that bleed green and yellow(happy or not).My point is, if your support is for another football team, then why are these people going to Carrow Road and booing them? isnt this a bit hypocritical in some cases??? So how many of you are NCFC 100% and how many of you are 50% or less support to the cause.

Booing just isn''t something I do, just not very me really but frankly people who pay their money can boo, hiss and go dressed as a fairy if they so wish.

I think you''ll find a lot of these fans regard norwich as their "Second team" E.g. there is a guy that sits near me and he is a Tottenham fan but he lives in Norwich and cannot go to White Hart Lane each week and instead watches his local team.

Yes, there is one particular Leeds fan in the upper Barclay each week who doesn''t even like Norwich (no prizes for guessing). As above poster said, a lot of people just like watching their local side even if they don''t really care for the results.

I''m a 30 year follower and when i''m out having a pint it amazes me how often i can''t help but stick my nose into other peoples conversations because i just can''t stand the front of people who have got an opinion on how my football club should be run,or what the team should be doing,while standing there on match day in a Man Utd shirt,having never been to old trafford,talking in a norfolk accent.It makes me [8o|].  Anybody is welcome to come down to Carrow Rd and appreciate the facilities and hopefully be entertained,but the s**t stirrers that just want to entertain themselves by adding unwanted fuel to a fire that is burning high enough in the current climate these people will never be welcome and can f**k straight back off out the door cause i for one won''t entertain them.

Haha, it''s a genuine photo from early in his Norwich days. Shows the fitness regime has worked on him at least.