Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

Huckerby's Replacement

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]Galaxy????!!??[/quote]LA GALAXY[/quote]Which is the wrong team ;)

twice the player... huckerby ever was? He has had one or two great performances for us this season, Huckerby had about 5 poor games ALL season

so you agree that Hoolahan is twice the player Huckerby ever was? When you consider how light-weight the lad is compared to Huckerby being able to hold off a challenge, the fact the guy has no shot power, no accuracy in the shot, and spends most of his flicking on little fancy balls to nobody?

oh and Dirtbox, by Huckerby''s poor performances, I mean performances warranting a 3 or 4 in match ratings that we are used to seeing Hoolahan get.

Huckerby and Hoolahoop are totally different player but I know which I would rather have and it''s has no potato connection.

i am no expert on sold the best''s thoughts, it is not exactly written in a 100% sarcastic manner, no harm caused though dirtbox :)

Sold the best, Kept the rest You sir are an Idiot! My guess is you must be a binner!

Hoolahan possibly the worst player ive seen in a norwich shirt!

taking that to a bit of an extreme there CD! worst player in a norwich shirt, so u think fotheringham, and pretty much our whole useless defence (slight exception of ostemebor) is better than hoolahan??!!

I think Hoolahan is a great player, still I would not say he is better than Huckerby

hoolahan a replacement for hucks... you having a laugh? Huckerby was more than twice the player, and still is, and it was a massive mistake geting rid of him!

OTBC!

Mate he''s terrible! I dont mean this in a patronising way but have you seen him play for us or watched him on You Tube??

He''s slow, one footed, light weight, wears silly coloured boots!! No idea if he has a ''end product'' never seen him in that postition! So dissapointed!!!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Mate he''s terrible! I dont mean this in a patronising way but have you seen him play for us or watched him on You Tube??

He''s slow, one footed, light weight, wears silly coloured boots!! No idea if he has a ''end product'' never seen him in that postition! So dissapointed!!!

[/quote]You are an idiot. Simply brainless. He''s no huckerby of course, not by a long way, but you clearly don''t know anything about football and should hang your head in shame for such ridiculous comments.

I really don''t think Darren Huckerby should be highlighted - he''s not average, he loved the club and stayed - He''s is a one off.

Hoolahan and Hucks have different attributes. However both are comparable through their ability to be an enigma. I do feel the stick that Hoolahan is getting is very unjust. I really rate him and given time and a confident team with a understanding manager then maybe we will see Hoolahan fulfill his potential.

However nobody out there could replace Huckerby, so can we please stop trying to put Hoolahan or any other player in that bracket

[quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

You are an idiot. Simply brainless. He''s no huckerby of course, not by a long way, but you clearly don''t know anything about football and should hang your head in shame for such ridiculous comments.
[/quote]

Never watched football?? I actually played at a very good level and im a left sided midfieler, so instead of calling me an idiot, give me your side of the argument, tell me about his good attributes, stenghts, stats (goals,assists)

In truth you will realise he just does not cut it! Not as a regular first teamer, and not fit to lace Hucks boots