Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

How about Nigel again for manager ?

No, not Worthy .  . . . . .but young Cloughy

He would be my ideal choice of a manager, he shows all the attributes of a manager of the future very much like O''Neil when we signed him from non-league.

So instead of seeing our league status going for a burton ,  we should go for a Burton man of great status !

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

He would be my ideal choice of a manager, he shows all the attributes of a manager of the future very much like O''Neil when we signed him from non-league.

So instead of seeing our league status going for a burton ,  we should go for a Burton man of great status !

[/quote]

Billy Davies looks like getting the Forest job, so Cloughie''s still out there. Totally unproven but good bloodline.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

Have said before that he would be my choice, has spent years learning his trade and should have the respect of the players for that and what he achieved as a player (no need to mention his dad at all !!).

Mark .Y.

i would take almost anyone over roeder, the way i see it at the moment though is that we are going down with roeder so why not get malkey in, i''d rather go down under him than roeder, maybe in league 1 malkey could do the same sort of job as pearson is doing for leicester, he''d definitely have the passion, roeder in league 1 would be hell,