Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Perfect Management....... Boothroyd & Malky

i am TOTALLY fed up with roeders arrogance, first of all last week when we beat charlton at home, he says norwich fans need to wake up and not expect a 4-0 thumping.... i dont think any of us will ever expect that?? now he is saying none of us know a clue about management (in todays edp and evening news), well in my eyes he has lost the majority of the fans and im afraid to say the dressing room. i will be going to charlton on saturday (mainly for a good day out with my mates) but we need a change definately. boothroyd and malky are both available and had experience at norwich..... in my eyes that would be a great duo at city.

anyone agree??

OTBC. CTID

The idiot that Watford sacked......?

Route one football at Carrow Road?

Great.

Not sure about Boothroyd, but agree a change is certainly required. Think he''s lost the dressing room, and once that happens there really is no going back - however much we feel we can''t keep changing.

point is,if were going to change we must make the right decision.theres so many candidates out there, and we all have different opinions on themtheres:holloway, dowie, curbishley, davies, jewell, pardew, ince, boothroyd

then there are the newbies we would want: malky, dion, hucks? wtf, and crook

as far as im concerned dowie, pardew, jewell and boothroyd arent good enough. ince isnt proven, did ok at MK dons but failed at blackburn.holloway and davies have had success in the past at this level but both have failed recently.as for the newbies.Dion has NO qualifications.Hucks doesntMalky would be a good assistant but isnt good enough yet crook has managerial experience and is intelligent

the pick for me would have to be adkins of scunthorpe, tilson from southend or sheridan or oldham.but then we all have differences over whether we want success or good football.

If one looks back through the managers what Norwich City has gone through in the last few years and reflect that when they arrive they will be the best thing to happen to the club ever but within a comparatively short time the supporters cannot get shot of them quick enough, Then the the chants of  the f****r must go will echo around the ground.

I believe the problem Norwich City has got does not always rest with the manager, though he does not kick their arses hard enough, as whoever they would get to replace Roeder faces an uphill struggle with the present team, who have little motivation to play football. They have had life far too easy and far too much money for their lacklustre performance they put in most match days. The large majority of the players, given their present form, could not hold their own in a Sunday team playing on the local park.

The team that lost at home to Notts Forest, who were managerless and below them in the league, was the same as the team that beat Ipswich way above them in the league does that not tell supporters something about the team we have. The humiliation of the fact the opposing team actually scored own goals, one in the dying seconds of the game, when it mattered little anyway, to give city the 2 goals they did get, must have made them a complete laughing stock in football circles. They have proved against Ipswich they can play when they want to. They should be paid by results — no win, no pay â€” see the buggers win then.

the team have no motivation that is clear for everyone to see,

why not..??.. its a nice family club with big support, i dont rate the manager or the idea that loan players work , they dont.

my friend used to play for norwich under worthington and hamilton, worthington was respected apparently roeder is a similar charactor to hamilton .

no one likes roeder , i think thats the bottom line .

You could have Fergi here and still be in the same position We need Money, Lots and lots of it, betting rid of Roeder only lets Delia and Co off the hook, bring on the SKAPEGOATS,

Sorry Glove!...did not read your post before mine (I was responding to today''s press comment)

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]NO CHANCE. Route one crap!![/quote]

Route one crap in the championship/premiership or sub-standard pussy footing passing that comes to nothing in league 1.

You decide

Could anyone explain why Mike Walker was so good the first time but so crap the second? He went 14 games without a win at one point.There''s more to this being a suuccessful manager lark than meets the eye.

[quote user="singing canary"]

the team have no motivation that is clear for everyone to see,

why not..??.. its a nice family club with big support, i dont rate the manager or the idea that loan players work , they dont.

my friend used to play for norwich under worthington and hamilton, worthington was respected apparently roeder is a similar charactor to hamilton .

no one likes roeder , i think thats the bottom line .

[/quote]I think you will find that it is well documented in here that Worthington could not motivate the players.