Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

romoured financial aid package

Doncaster declined to confirm, as is being widely rumoured, that a

group of local businessmen are preparing a financial aid packageyou what, widely rumoured? when did this happen? or is the edp being a sensationalist tabloid again? this was taken from same article claiming we have no money. 2 weeks after Foulger claimed the board would back Roeder in the transfer window. Or by that did he mean they''d keep paying his wages?!?!?

[quote user="CT "]If it is a group of local businessmen how much do you wanna bet that Carl Moore is involved?[;)][/quote]

It''s Smudger and Co. Err perhaps not

There''s the chap who owns the winkle stall at Wells he could shell out!

I cannot see any businessmen in the present financial climate putting any money either collectively of singley into NCFC. That is the reason why Cullum is not interested, he is a businessman and no fool, being able to see clearly the writing on the wall. 

Times is hard, as they say, let''s hope NCFC does not go down the same road as Woolies with the final day of thae sale selling the grandstand seats, goal posts and Delia''s chip pan and cheese grater at any price offered.

[quote user="sidewinder"]

I cannot see any businessmen in the present financial climate putting any money either collectively of singley into NCFC. That is the reason why Cullum is not interested, he is a businessman and no fool, being able to see clearly the writing on the wall. 

Times is hard, as they say, let''s hope NCFC does not go down the same road as Woolies with the final day of thae sale selling the grandstand seats, goal posts and Delia''s chip pan and cheese grater at any price offered.

[/quote]

Agreed with regard to PC.

Times are hard right now and according to a lot of financial boffs in the City (London not Norwich) things will get a whole lot worse in 2009.

I just hope that 2009 brings the fans some much deserved hope, even if it''s seeing better results on the pitch.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="sidewinder"]

[/quote]

Times are hard right now and according to a lot of financial boffs in the City (London not Norwich) things will get a whole lot worse in 2009.

I just hope that 2009 brings the fans some much deserved hope, even if it''s seeing better results on the pitch.

[/quote]

Well the way Doncaster has said they will be relying on wealthy fans, we have a few wealthy players too,I''m sure they wouldn''t miss a months Wages in donations to bring in a new player or two, but then again none of them would be that committed to the club would they,but just think for a moment every player to donate a months wages would give a tidy sum to play with.they expect us to cough up, now I think its thier turn.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="sidewinder"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well the way Doncaster has said they will be relying on wealthy fans, we have a few wealthy players too,I''m sure they wouldn''t miss a months Wages in donations to bring in a new player or two, but then again none of them would be that committed to the club would they,but just think for a moment every player to donate a months wages would give a tidy sum to play with.they expect us to cough up, now I think its thier turn.

[/quote]

How nice a gesture of dedication and love for the club would that be, albeit highly unlikely, they have high scale lifestyles to maintain after all lol.

TBF there aren''t that many really wealthy NC fans, two handfulls maybe, again highly unlikely they will dig deep into their pockets, especially with the recession only just starting to bite.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="sidewinder"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How nice a gesture of dedication and love for the club would that be, albeit highly unlikely, they have high scale lifestyles to maintain after all lol.

TBF there aren''t that many really wealthy NC fans, two handfulls maybe, again highly unlikely they will dig deep into their pockets, especially with the recession only just starting to bite.

[/quote]

Yes I know it was a stupid idea, I''ve stopped banging my head now, just a moment of madness I guess.