Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Chadwick gone.

He probably wants to play Championship League next season for MK Dons... not League One for Norwich...

Nice to see you optimistic and supporting the side, Johno.As for Chadders, cheers for the effort, without a doubt a player with ability to make it in the Championship, but his injuries are too frequent.I wish him all the best for the future and hope he''ll get a great, and deserved reception at Carrow Road when MK Dons are plying their trade in the Championship.

[quote user="Im The Krazy Kat"]COULD HAVE GOT SOME MONEY !!![/quote]

His contract ends in 6 months, he could have sat on our treatment table for the remainder of his contract whilst we pay him and then join who he likes...

Yet another example of people only seeing one side of the coin...

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Great, another case of get rid of our own, bring in a loan.[/quote]

He cost £220,000 and has played 18 games in over 2 years. Did you want us to keep him longer?

Maybe he was too good for this current Norwich side and he is a very good individual player and can score goals (like Lupoli) .. so we don''t need players like that .. and he''s not a loan player .. so I don''t want him anymore .. he''s too good for us .. but I''m good too .. the best .. I''m Glen Roeder .. and I want Lita back .. and play him up front on his own again .. we had so many good games with him in the squad .. so many points .. yes almost .. so close .. yet so far .. and if I don''t get him we play with no striker at all .. like at Reading away .. oh I''m a mastermind .. I''m Glen Roeder .. a new hero !!!!

He won''t be missed. He was injured most of the time anyway, and he''s never done anything amazing here.

Despite being unsure about Glenn, I won''t just bash him for the sake of it.

Chadwick had potential in his united days, but he''s never been able to stay long at a club since - that tells me something.

Luke can wave to us as MK dons pass us in the league.... those that laugh last..... Roeder might want to remember that.....

jas :)

[quote user="YellowRoad"]Maybe he was too good for this current Norwich side and he is a very good individual player and can score goals (like Lupoli) .. so we don''t need players like that .. and he''s not a loan player .. so I don''t want him anymore .. he''s too good for us .. but I''m good too .. the best .. I''m Glen Roeder .. and I want Lita back .. and play him up front on his own again .. we had so many good games with him in the squad .. so many points .. yes almost .. so close .. yet so far .. and if I don''t get him we play with no striker at all .. like at Reading away .. oh I''m a mastermind .. I''m Glen Roeder .. a new hero !!!![/quote]

I was about to have a right go at u YellowRoad then i realised!!!!Wink [;)]

Is there a fee involved? Dont wanna see Luke go but 18 games says it all. Its another one off the wage bill and if we have got something for him then its better than nothing in 6months!

Lappin is the one i feel for, not even made the bench this season, but we''re still paying him, why hasnt he been released? Surely after treating him like SH*T Glenn wouldnt play him now would he????? I know he could possibly do a job but would Lappins heart be in it?

I think Lappin''sheart would be in it for sure.... what a better way to give Roeder the proverbial 2 fingers than to get in the team and do your best.. supposing Lappin plays this saturday, has the game of his life, wins every tackle, sets up a goal and maybe even scores one himself would Roeder than have the b****ks to drop him for the next game and stick in underperformers Bell or Hoolahan? particularly if they have a shocker in the next game.. the fans will point the finger and say "why was Lappin dropped"?

If Simon does play i hope he plays like Ronaldo!

jas :)

All the best Luke. He was performing better than Crofty when he played last season, but some people couldn''t see further back than a couple of months...