Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT TEAM - Charlton (a) 1990

This is a smidgen before my time, so I cant get either centre-back, right-wing or the left forward (not the cheeky imp, I got him!!).

Clue for the other striker is scored at hatful against Sutton UnitedThe (6) defender is evil. He played 6 games on loan from the Liverpool reserves and isn''t well known

It was a VERY bizarre team - but I remember it as I was there?

What ever happened to our on-loan centre-back that day?

I got all of them pretty quickly except the (7) centre back, who is still eluding me. I know he was usually a striker... any more hints?

[quote user="Coelho"]I got all of them pretty quickly except the (7) centre back, who is still eluding me. I know he was usually a striker... any more hints?
[/quote]

You have to remember that this was a time when things were rosier!

Can''t remember the name of the sodding Liverpool reserve, though I can picture him. Very frustrating!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Coelho"]I got all of them pretty quickly except the (7) centre back, who is still eluding me. I know he was usually a striker... any more hints?[/quote]

Can''t remember the name of the sodding Liverpool reserve, though I can picture him. Very frustrating!

[/quote]Haha, cheers! Got it straight away after that. As for the Liverpool reserve, you could say that he turns on a sixpence... [;)]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Coelho"]I got all of them pretty quickly except the (7) centre back, who is still eluding me. I know he was usually a striker... any more hints?
[/quote]

[/quote]
Haha, cheers! Got it straight away after that. As for the Liverpool reserve, you could say that he turns on a sixpence... [;)]
[/quote]

Of course! Happy New Year mate![<:o)][<:o)][<:o)]