Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Billy Davies to Forest

[quote user="PhatCanary"] Good manager about to join Forest, i''m betting they get out of trouble with Davies at the helm![/quote]

Agreed Phat and you can guarentee they will back him with more than £4.50 ;0(

[quote user="PhatCanary"] Good manager about to join Forest, i''m betting they get out of trouble with Davies at the helm![/quote]But agreed he''ll probably get them out of trouble as GR did with us.

[quote user="PhatCanary"] Good manager about to join Forest, i''m betting they get out of trouble with Davies at the helm![/quote]

I think they had a pretty good chance of getting out of trouble anyway. They looked a pretty decent side and obviously they''ve got plenty of fire power, which we are very much lacking.

This makes me so angry.

I''ll bet that Forest finish higher than us this season and push on to better things in next few years -Billy Davies should have been snatched while he was available (unfortunately he is ambitious which doesn''t really fit in with the little old norwich mentality) - I''m waiting for Roeder to be sacked when there are no decent alternatives around which seems to happen all to frequently with us. Then we end up with someone who is trying to rebuild a shattered reputation in charge, or someone with no management experience.

As a reference look at Crystal Palace last season and this season, last season they were near us in table until Warnock came in with a similar budget club size etc - and look where they are now compared to us.

[quote user="Bring Back Nielson"]looks like poor old earnies on his way again then......[/quote]

funny i thought Davies signed Earnie for Derby and Paul Jewell sold him... but then what do i know?

jas :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Now we need some idiots to snap up hoofball Ady Bootball quickly![/quote]

would you even prefer our glenn to stay  wizard ?

[quote user="wayne kerr"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Now we need some idiots to snap up hoofball Ady Bootball quickly![/quote]

would you even prefer our glenn to stay  wizard ?

[/quote]

God no wayne, get SteveTilson in pronto!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Bring Back Nielson"]looks like poor old earnies on his way again then......[/quote]

funny i thought Davies signed Earnie for Derby and Paul Jewell sold him... but then what do i know?

jas :)

[/quote]I think the management brought him in over Davies'' head, hence the lack of appearances. I reckon there''s a good chance of someone snapping him up for a reduced fee, although probably not until the summer.

they included tilson in the east anglian managers under pressure category on local news the other night , i don`t reckon he could handle it here if he`s feeling the heat at roots hall  do you  ?

[quote user="wayne kerr"]they included tilson in the east anglian managers under pressure category on local news the other night , i don`t reckon he could handle it here if he`s feeling the heat at roots hall  do you  ?[/quote]

Tilson calls for more resilience

Southend United manager Steve Tilson has said his side are making life too easy for their opposition.

The Blues have now gone seven games without a win and dropped

into the bottom half of League One following Friday''s 3-0 away defeat

at Hartlepool.

"We''ve got to be more difficult to beat," Tilson told BBC Essex.

"We were too nice. We were fantastic when we had the ball and

played some good stuff, but when we haven''t got it we have to be harder

to break down."

Hmm, that sounds familiar...

Not convinced about Tilson I fear he could be another Phil Parkinson at Hull. In saying that though at least he has some success on his CV, which is more than can be said for the present incumbent.