Sign in to follow this  
FishtheFishFish

Aidy Boothroyd???

Unfortunately I am one of these people that read the tabloids and the latest thing I have heard is that former Watford manager Aidy Boothroyd is being lined up to replace Glenn Roeder. I can help but think.. what is the point?! Yeah his use of the loan system is questionable but he does have limited resources and there is the fact that we are languishing in 20th place. I can''t see the value in replacing a manager to bring in someone else, who will have just as little to work with as Roeder. Truly worrying times!!

the only value is, that a new manager can inject new life into the same group of players - and get them playing well again...lets face it, we''re in a hole, and if tough decisions need to be taken to help us avoid relegation, then they should be taken...aidy though???

[quote user="Jonesy"]So many rumours about & Roeder hasn''t even left. I heard Crook & Bowen are being lined up![/quote]Bowen would Certainly up the chances of bringing Super Ched back!!!!!!!!

Like most city fans i want to see a change in manager... But Boothroyd is not the man for the job.