Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Special bonus for Nedergaard

I don''t know whether the club are using Nedergaard as an official scout, but I think he should get a special bonus for the part he has played in promoting the club to Helveg and Jonson. He was a brilliant player whilst he was here and even after returning home, he is still doing his best for the team. Wonder if he knows a good centre half who fancies moving to Norfolk for good football and a quality lifestyle.

In my opinion posting something as short as ''well said'' doesn''t really achieve a great deal. There''s nothing wrong with praising someone, but maybe you could elaborate a little if you feel the need to reply?

You''re so far ahead of anyone else that you needn''t worry about being overtaken in the race for the Poster''s Golden Boot!

Which reminds me, when the new forums are put in place, aren''t we all going to go back to zero posts? Oh the horror! What ever will you do, DDiM?!

Blimey.

As far as I was concerned, DDiM posts on here because he''s far too excited about NCFC to concentrate on anything else. Not because he''s trying to win some kind of competition that exists only in your mind, MG7.

If it wasn''t for The Wizard''s mighty predictions and penchant for losing his temper, Yankee''s addiction to playing devil''s advocate, DDiM''s dedication and various other hardcore poster''s personalities this board would suffer.

If you feel like posting an exclamation mark DDiM, you go ahead and do it.

I hope the fact is recognised that I am actually having a laugh and not directly criticizing DDiM, lighten up people!

!

(Can I join in?)

although it would be flooding, if neccesery just put thanks to everyones name in seperate posts

Well when the new forum comes into place I will quite clearly leave the board and go into a spiral of depression which will culminate in my handing in my season ticket, dropping out of uni and going to live on mousehold heath under a carrier bag!

MG7 you need to understand that I do not post on this board to accumulate posts! I post on this board because I love Norwich City, the fans, the club, EVERYTHING. I don''t care how many times I or other people have posted. If the "total posts" count disappeared tomorrow you would still find me here.

Why you are so bothered by the amount of times I post, is beyond me. It''s my life. I have a perfectly balanced and healthy lifestyle, so just because I might come on here more than others is my choice.

Yeah come on MG7 - just because DDIM is at Uni and has more spare time than most to post, doesn''t give you the right to slag the tax dodger off in public!!

While I absolutely hate to start rumours.... I had heard that DD is actually 63 years old, has been going to University off and on for the past 44 years, has a small garage in which he maintains fifteen computer stations and fifteen illegal immigrants from various third world countries. He only acquired these individuals because the transfer fee was non existent and the wages even lower. Contrary to popular belief DD does not spend a whole lot of his time on this message board. When there is interesting input from other posters DD struts back and forth along his line of computers barking forth a response to a given post until he ( I mean his team ) has fired off a salvo of 20 plus messages in less than 5 minutes. He then exits the garage with great haste en route to the tennis courts, not to play of course as, at his advanced age, he finds it much more fun to watch the young lovelies glide back and forth across the court. Meanwhile, in his absence, his well-trained motley crew back at the garage have been advised to fire off intermittent messages saying, "Well said Fred", "Food for thought Cort" or "Right on John", thereby giving the impression that DD is obsessed with, and constantly on this message board. Not true, of course, and I hope the occasional criticism of DD on this matter now ceases and is put to rest once and for all.
P.S. Pann-gesh, please pass this message on to DD as soon as possible.

DD

if you go to live on mousehold heath mate - make sure you don''t pick one of my dog''s regular trees to curl up under!!!

and while we are about your posting, keep up the good work, most of us on here know you are one of the most passionate of norwich fans and i always look forward to reading your posts, even if i don''t agree with your views

Before your spiral into depression DDiM, I do have a spare carrier bag, it''s a top quality Mo**isons bag! It''s somewhat slightly larger than your other average carrier bag, sleeps two, and has sufficient storage space for 3litre bottles of strong cider or lager. Waterproof inside & out (in case of little accidents) and brightly coloured so that your chums (or illegal immigrant assistants) are easily able to locate you on Mousehold. I''ve gone upmarket, I''ve obtained a fantastic shopping trolley (although requires a front wheel) and things are looking up! I must stop breaking into internet cafe''s though, it''s only so I''m able to divulge on this superb forum. Well, Prince of Wale''s roads litter bins await my perusal and I''ve just wet myself (damn that cider) Phew! I''m a bit strong today! (must be the heat) although a quick dip in the local cess-pit will remove any source of my unsociable odours. TTFN ;~)

Sorry, drunkenly rambled on somewhat, now what was the thread about again? Oh ballcocks! I''m too drunk & tired and my gutter beckons... ZZZZzzzzzz "STEEEEEEEEENNNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!" "Sorry Orifficer, I''m not under the affluence of inchohol, and yesh! I''ll move myself along, once I''ve consumed this half-eaten KFC and washed it down with meths".....Now, how do I blag my way into Carra Rud to watch the boyz this afternoon? "ORIFFICER! you would''nt have a spare uniform to fit an old man who''s fallen on hard times would you?"...........

well said gazza, i totally agree with everthing you say about DD. However, i do enjoy it when the wind up merchants come on and stir everyone up for a little while!!

Back to the original post, it would be fantastic if steeno was made guest of honour for one of the home games this season. To hear the steeno chant ringing out around carrow road again would be fantastic.

A non-starter I''m afraid - there''s been little interest shown in the idea - only this post which suggest we wouldn''t get enough messages to print off a little book. Also, no way to send him the messages. Best to reserve it for the likes of a departing legend otherwise we''ll be having tribute messageboards every other week.

You could try finding the official Odense FC website and see if they have a messageboard or email address to say Thank You to Steeno.

Hmm I definitely think Steeno should make an appearance at Carrow Road sometime this season so we can say thanks (not playing obviously, but then again if he wants to put a few more away like the one against Coventry then i''ve got no complaints!)

I had a look on the odense homepage [www.ob.dk] and i found a namen we all have seen before (exept needergard), fernado derveld! Remeber him?

DD, it''s all a little bit tongue in cheek, mate. I''m sure your lifestyle is perfectly balanced and healthy, you don''t need to defend yourself to me! I just find it funny how easily people get wound up...

My point is not necessarily that I think you post too much, but it''s that a lot of your posts seem to be pretty pointless. I know YC agrees with me on this one, too.

A lot of your posts are well thought out and informative, but there are just so DAMN many of them, that the good posts are often lost in the sheer volume.

It''s as though you''re flooding the messageboard with comments that are meaningless, and serve no purpose other than to bump up your post count (even though you deny this, rightly or wrongly).

Now as for the whole Golden Boot thing, I hope people realise that I''m having a giggle, I''m perfectly aware that there is no such competition, but some people on here (as YC pointed out a while ago) seem to be more interested in winning popularity contests than on posting informative and thoughtful comments.

As I said, it''s not the actual number of posts that is the problem, it''s the fact that so many of them are frivolous.

Obviously the Golden Boot isn''t important to me, either, or I would be on here posting a ''well said'' to every Tom, Dick and DDiM every five minutes too!

OTBC

mg7

you put up a meaningless post from DD and we will judge it, i guess most of MY posts are pretty pointless, i don''t go in for vast paragraphs of stuff about tactics (unless i am really wound up), this board is primarily for fun - so if you want to have a rant about people on here obsessed with getting as many posts as possible on here, have a go at me!! To get to 3,000 by the end of the week is my total aim, i am taking the entire week off to achieve it lol

we can sometimes deviate from talking about who our new centre half should be and just have a laugh, we all love YC and his winding us up about norwich being not such a great place to live - come on not every person on here is going to post something you find relevant

and yes, maybe i am taking this particular thread a little too seriously, but you are knocking one of the best posters on here, and for no valid reason, if DD wants to spend a lot of time on here, so what, it''s his life!!!

You don''t have to read all his posts, there are many threads i don''t bother with as i either entirely agree or they are too technical (i am only a girl after all!!), so just let him be eh?