Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

i want to throw an idea in the mix

talking about the clubs financial plight.and the lack of quality/investment throughout the entire team.the manager supposedly struggling for control, skill and players to get in.i think theres one man that could save us.

Dario gradi...in his career he has won 4 promotionsspotted players such as murphy, lennon, WARD, platt, ASHTON,this is with man u, and other clubs with in 90mins of them.this man i believe would help to give confidence to senior playersnurture younger players and most importantly help glenn where stephenson and sadler definitely WONT.

mock if you will but i just think this man despite his age could help us in this difficult time financially and on the pitch.

Dario Gradi has had poor health, but asides from that he will NEVER leave Crewe.. he''s been there nearly 30 years now... ok so he has moved upstairs and isnt manager anymore but after giving almost half your life to one football club would you leave, especially at that age, to start at pastures new?

jas :)

Dario Gradi is a true football legend. One of the very few people left in the business who holds loyalty above desire for quick and easy money.Even if he''d go to another club (which he won''t), he''s too old and in too poor health to move to another club now. It''ll be a sad, sad day for football when he does finally call it a day.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Dario Gradi has had poor health, but asides from that he will NEVER leave Crewe.. he''s been there nearly 30 years now... ok so he has moved upstairs and isnt manager anymore but after giving almost half your life to one football club would you leave, especially at that age, to start at pastures new?

[/quote]

Jas i think following a poor start to the season Gradi has been put in charge again? I have noticed that Crewes results have improved and the reports on their performances are better too.

That said I don''t think he''d be interested although i do know he likes Norwich as a club.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Jas i think following a poor start to the season Gradi has been put in charge again? I have noticed that Crewes results have improved and the reports on their performances are better too.

That said I don''t think he''d be interested although i do know he likes Norwich as a club.

[/quote]he was caretaker whilst they looked for steve hollands replacement.i dont know if he would be up for it. but, i dont see why he havent looked at people such as him to help us.

[quote user="missing in action?"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]
he was caretaker whilst they looked for steve hollands replacement.
i dont know if he would be up for it. but, i dont see why he havent looked at people such as him to help us.
[/quote]

Because Glenn missed his tenure as manager of England....................

Mark .Y.