Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

delia out then what ?

[quote user="astrodyne"]Well you could raise some cash yourself Mr Kerr by charging the sperm bank for your spoils......[/quote]Alternatively, for every stupid inane post like the one above, the poster can be charged £1. With everyone on here, the club would easily raise the necessary cash. 

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="astrodyne"]Well you could raise some cash yourself Mr Kerr by charging the sperm bank for your spoils......[/quote]Alternatively, for every stupid inane post like the one above, the poster can be charged £1. With everyone on here, the club would easily raise the necessary cash.  [/quote]Alternatively there could be a £1 charge for each push of the report button........

Delia in and then what? Relegation followed swiftly by administration, nice one Delia we will forever be grateful for what you have done to our club.

[quote user="wayne kerr"]seems like we`re pretty much buggered either way then [:(][/quote]

Spot on sadly.

12 years of dross and cock ups on a monumental scale, deeper and deeper on debt as previously stated, by far and away worse that anything chase managed during his tenure, I really could not give a flying f***, what next. Presumably, some of you are still happy?

[quote user="seat124"]12 years of dross and cock ups on a monumental scale, deeper and deeper on debt as previously stated, by far and away worse that anything chase managed during his tenure, I really could not give a flying f***, what next. Presumably, some of you are still happy?[/quote]

i`ve not read anybody saying there happy for quite some time ,i think you want someone to say there happy so you can have a go at them [:D]

i think you will find that some are "happy to go with the flow". Bad choice of phrase on my part,  Wayne.

i do not want to have a go at anyone. Hmmm, except those that disagree with me?!

Happy New year and have a good night.

[quote user="wayne kerr"]seems like we`re pretty much buggered either way then [:(][/quote]

Yes we are.

Problem is that most who are calling for Delia to sell up are unable to notice that nobody is interested in taking over and that in general nobody is buying football clubs at the moment. But then you can''t let that spoil a good witch hunt can you.

[quote user="Steve H"]

Yes we are.

Problem is that most who are calling for Delia to sell up are unable to notice that nobody is interested in taking over and that in general nobody is buying football clubs at the moment. But then you can''t let that spoil a good witch hunt can you.

[/quote]

Most sensible post of the day! Happy New Year Steve!

[quote user="Steve H"]

Yes we are.

[/quote]

Yes, i heard that all the time when we were protesting against Chase......

In the official club statement issued after Cullum went to the press the club talked of interest from "several investors" in the last 12 months.  People have been sniffing around-and still will at the right price.