“Last season even just the lack of draws probably stopped us finishing higher in the division and while we won lots of games we lost too many, so this year we have to make it Fortress Portman Road."

I would say with some certainty that if they had drawn more of their lost games they would have had more points, and therefore finished higher up the division. With that kind of managerial insight they must be destined for great things! ;-)

Ama

Aye carumba, the tubby one is a footballing genius, I may start a campaign to get him here! Perhaps we should have copyrighted the term "fortress" in relation to your ground!!

Aye, grossly unfair that the best team in the league didn''t get promoted. I hope they''re the ''best'' team in the league again this season ;-)

Ama

You have to admit that the 1st division is the best for stupid managers. Royle, Wazzock and Pardew to name to top three. I expect to hear some pure comic gold form QPR''s manager, who ever he maybe. I just know he says things that we educated folk might not.

Yes, any manager who thinks Santos is a footballer is clearly a few short....

morty

please no, no no

he could be even more of a footballing masterbrain than bryan (sorry i can barely make myself type the name) hamilton

could you stand all that again?

i know everyone would soon get a season ticket again, but at what lengths?