Sign in to follow this  
newyorkcanary

Lupoli Gone...

So at least if GR wasn''t going to play Lupoli, he''s getting him off the wage bill. I don''t really like how Lupoli was treated, and I''d prefer to see him alongside Lita even if they are both small, as Carl Cort doesn''t inspire much confidence.  It would not surprise me to see another Colaship side take Lupoli on loan and then he scores a brace against us in April. 

http://www.tribalfootball.com/norwich-sending-lupoli-back-fiorentina-219528

its the best move for player and club i reckon but why did we bother getting him at all surely if we had scouted him someone would of known he was to lightweight

for the championship.

What I find strange is that he was good enough to help get Derby promoted TWO years ago yet now he is deemed too lightweight.

Don''t think he''s done much wrong to be fair and should have been given more games.

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]What I find strange is that he was good enough to help get Derby promoted TWO years ago yet now he is deemed too lightweight. [/quote]

I believe they used him on the wing, so he would have had more space and would have found full-backs a fairer match.

yet another pointless effort from roeder, pay wages never use him and then send him back.

if your going to get someone in on loan , at least play them .

i dont think this guy has even been given a fair chance., but then you wouldnt exspect roeder to think logical now., would we.

so thats our highest scorer in Lita gone, and our 2nnd highest top scorer in Lupoli gone..... Goals win games, winning games saves you from relegation.....

1 more mile closer to Yeovil we go.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so thats our highest scorer in Lita gone, and our 2nnd highest top scorer in Lupoli gone..... Goals win games, winning games saves you from relegation.....[/quote]Our second highest goalscorer is Own Goals so make of that what you will.

good enough to help get derby promoted?

Please look at stats, off top of my head - 34 games 7 goals 3 of which were hat trick against dubious opposition in a cup game. I am writing these stats from memory so they may be slightly off but you probably get the gist, he was prolific as a schoolboy, hasn''t done it since.

I just hope GR has something up his sleeve. At least we knew Lupoli was capable of scoring goals for us although GR seems to not want to play him regardless, surely he has just as much physical presence as earnshaw did, even if we bring in what seems like a decent forward there''s no guarantees he''ll gell with us. I dread to think what the loan signing fee was on him aswell, talk about p**sing away the small amount of money we do have.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]

So at least if GR wasn''t going to play Lupoli, he''s getting him off the wage bill. I don''t really like how Lupoli was treated, and I''d prefer to see him alongside Lita even if they are both small, as Carl Cort doesn''t inspire much confidence.  It would not surprise me to see another Colaship side take Lupoli on loan and then he scores a brace against us in April. 

http://www.tribalfootball.com/norwich-sending-lupoli-back-fiorentina-219528

[/quote]

Thats just a rumour but it wouldn''t surprise me if he leaves.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Err? wise up people, NOTHING has been confirmed anywhere........yet![/quote]Does it matter, if he''s not going to get played anyway?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Err? wise up people, NOTHING has been confirmed anywhere........yet![/quote]Does it matter, if he''s not going to get played anyway?[/quote]true hogs - he''s gone in all but name anyways...

Certainly not rubbish and like Hoolahan, thought needs to be given as to where and with whom he is played.

Roeder''s epitaph could contain: Lupoli, Sibierski (probably not a bad player in midfield but we''ll never know), Velasco, Pearce, Troy Archibald-Henville, - any more? Too early to judge Cort - but maybe Brown, Lappin, Chadwick and Lewis?