Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Sibs staying?

The Sky Sports News Ticker is reporting that Sibs has been given permission to play against Charlton on Saturday. I''m presuming his initial loan runs out tomorrow? If so i guess he''s staying for at least another month. Not a sign of things to come i hope...

As usual, all jump to conclusions and bash the club for the sake of it. Sibierski''s loan spell is until 18th January (http://www.pinkun.com/search/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&itemid=NOED09%20Dec%202008%2012:04:55:200&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=search) and as with all domestic loanees, you need to get their permission to play them in cup fixtures.

Yes Marsh, bashing the club for the sake of it. Whatever. Where in my post did i bash the club? My only negative comment was that i hoped it wasn''t a sign of things to come, and i''m not taking that back. Unless of course you can provide me with some proof that Sibierski''s loan spell hasn''t been a disappointment?

You are right Mr B. any so called negative comments are always taken the wrong way. Sibierski has been crap. Marshy, please explain where keeping the falling down boy is going to help us to stay in the championship?

[quote user="Largey"]

We nned as much competition for places as we can get atm.

How long are the Luton lads on loan for?

[/quote]

Full season I think. No point in bringing them back, Roeder would never play them.

There''s probably a recall option for the 1st week of January in there somewhere. Lets not forget we have Renton and Daley waiting in the wings too. Hopefully one of them will get a chance and make an impact like Martin did when he came in.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]There''s probably a recall option for the 1st week of January in there somewhere. Lets not forget we have Renton and Daley waiting in the wings too. Hopefully one of them will get a chance and make an impact like Martin did when he came in.[/quote]

I do like a good laugh............................

Whilst Roedent is in charge, none of the youngsters will get a chance.......................  unless they played for Newcastle once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Largey"]

[/quote]

Full season I think. No point in bringing them back, Roeder would never play them.

[/quote]

Why is Spillane not being brought back?, he''s out of contract in the summer and is apparently playing well for Luton. Its not as if our defence is miserly at the moment.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]If he stays, can he at least play in midfield and not up front?[/quote]yeah, and could we see bell on the right wing, and hooley on the left - or lupoli in the hole/left???playing outa posi is bound to affect performance and then confidence,,,be like w**king with the wrong hand!!!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Largey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why is Spillane not being brought back?, he''s out of contract in the summer and is apparently playing well for Luton. Its not as if our defence is miserly at the moment.

[/quote]Spillane is a midfielder

[quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Largey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Spillane is a midfielder[/quote]

Spillane has always been a centre half and has played all his Luton games there. Just because Grant played him in midfield only goes to shaw what a to$$er he was.

I''ve been disappointed with Sibs, with the wages he''s pulling from us I was hoping for much more. Considering he''s been a premiership regular until recently, normally dropping down a league is good for his type of player.

I say let him go and use his wages to pay someone better! With him, Lupoli and Komora gone surely we could afford a very good loanee?