Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

This time next year

There will be a premiership 2 but we won''t be in it. The old division 1 will be rebranded championship 1 so we will be at the bottom of that after relegation with charlton and southampton.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]well chopsy,,,

i reckon if we have a decent tranny window and results go well in the key matches coming up in jan - we''ll stay up...but other than that, it will be tight, and possibly we''ll be relegated...come back with a prediction thread 1st feb!!!

as for our posi this time next year - i hope that the club is sold in the meantime,,,a new start, and at the top, is needed for NCFC imo...[/quote]God, we''re looking for "tranny''s" now, replica skirts anyone! [:D][/quote]

lol that would be amusing, players trying to run in high heels and skirts [:D]

[/quote]

Yes, but at least a certain defender signed by John Bond had the decency to wait until he''d retired before publicly swinging both ways. Allegedly.......

Getting back on topic my head says we''ve had it in this Division and by 1 Jan 2010 we''ll be in administration and 12th in League One.

On the other hand my heart says we''ll just survive this year in the Championship only because a couple of other Clubs will have gone belly-up into administration and we, by some miracle, haven''t.

We probably won''t survive,but, like most Norwich fans I''m pretty stupid so I''ll go with my heart and say we''ll be 14th in the Championship and with a new manager in charge.

Mid table League 1

15 full time players

Chris Martin top scorer with 5 goals

Ground sharing with Kings Lynn having sold Carrow Road and the hotel to pay off Mr.Roeder.