Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Blades fan claims Croft is joining them!

Chadwick gone, Croft maybe going, Cureton, Martin and Spillane as good as gone.But we''ll get a few loanees in and Glenn doesn''t mind because of their "quality" -as proven by our place in the league. Nice.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]
Chadwick gone, Croft maybe going, Cureton, Martin and Spillane as good as gone.

[/quote]

Cureton, Martin and Spillane won''t come back whilst Roeder is here, Chadders has escaped with several others and I bet Crofty can''t wait to go too.

If it means we can sign Lita with the money from his sale, then i say sell him.

He''s never been more than an average championship player at best, IMHO.

i still think Croft blows hot and cold and isnt the player he really should be.. by the fac he fails to contribute anything for 9 games out of 10...

however, with chadders joining MK dons and David Bell being preferred on the left it would be madness to sell another right winger unless we have someone coming in.....

jas :)

Litas goals didnt push us up the league.. and he wont want to play in league 1 if we go down.. even if he "loves the area".... sign him for a vast amount of money for 4 months? not worth the financial risk... if Croft leaves i''d sooner see a decent defender or keeper brought in to replace th crap we already have.

jas :)

[quote user="Mister Chops"]How to talk to yourself via the internet.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

If so..........bugger!

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?tno=463

Thoughts?

[/quote]

Croft has NOT gone... yet!

Okay? got it? its only rumour so far!

Jeez![:S]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I clicked on Mr C''s link on the Blades site and got this:

1stwizzard,
i hope norwich stay up, well supported family club.
Also if any player wants to go, then let em.
If a player at United wants out then let em go, only players who want to pull on the shirt should be allowed on the pitch.

[IP address logged]

Any relation?

Well, I never knew this...

Posted by croatiablade on 01 Jan 2009 12:31

Complain | Reply

re: re: Lee Croft ...

I

posted on here about lee croft a couple of weeks back having had a

phone call from my norwich mates who were out on huckerbys tribute

night. They told me having spoken with certain norwich players he was

blades bound, to answer the why would he leave norwich post, hes out of

contract and norwich are knocking on administration door.

I saw yesterday blades were linked with a wideman, can''t remember his name but with wolves and birmingham after him can''t see him staying!

IMO Croft can do what he likes - whilst I''d quite like him to stay, he is not that good that I would be crestfallen to see him leave; always puts in 100%, but just doesn''t seem to have the ability to go with it - even when on his best form there is all too often no end product either on his crosses or his shots.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Well, I never knew this...

Posted by croatiablade on 01 Jan 2009 12:31 Complain | Reply

I posted on here about lee croft a couple of weeks back having had a phone call from my norwich mates who were out on huckerbys tribute night. They told me having spoken with certain norwich players he was blades bound, to answer the why would he leave norwich post, hes out of contract and norwich are knocking on administration door.

[/quote]

Huckerby had a tribute night?  Oooo-er must have blinked and missed that [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Well, I never knew this...

I posted on here about lee croft a couple of weeks back having had a phone call from my norwich mates who were out on huckerbys tribute night. They told me having spoken with certain norwich players he was blades bound, to answer the why would he leave norwich post, hes out of contract and norwich are knocking on administration door.

[/quote]

[/quote]

In Yarmouth wasn''t it, at Dale Gordon''s place??

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Well, I never knew this...

[/quote]

[/quote]

In Yarmouth wasn''t it, at Dale Gordon''s place??

[/quote]correct

Really hope there''s no truth in it.

One of our best playerd and, in my opinion, one of the best right wingers in our league. We''d struggle to get a better right winger than Lee Croft.

Talented young player who, as we all know, works his nuts off for the team as well.

[quote user="GJP"]

Really hope there''s no truth in it.

One of our best playerd and, in my opinion, one of the best right wingers in our league. We''d struggle to get a better right winger than Lee Croft.

Talented young player who, as we all know, works his nuts off for the team as well.

[/quote]Not sure about one of the best in our league but as you say works hard. Wuldn''t be happy to sell him unless it was for decent money (or if it was a dead cert that he was leaving fo rnothing in July).

[quote user="Jonesy"]

My mate''s boss was speaking to Croft''s sponsor at the last game & he seemed to think he was West Brom bound.

[/quote]

With all the greatest respect I don''t think Lee Croft confides with his sponsor that often...

[quote user="Mr Yellow"]I saw yesterday blades were linked with a wideman, can''t remember his name but with wolves and birmingham after him can''t see him staying![/quote]

not sure about the other two but pretty sure wolves not in for him, not heard wolves mentioned with the lad since the original skysports link which mentioned us. we got kightly on the right wing which also makes the move to us doubtful!

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="Mister Chops"]How to talk to yourself via the internet.

If so..........bugger!

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?tno=463

Thoughts?

[/quote]

Croft has NOT gone... yet!

Okay? got it? its only rumour so far!

Jeez![:S]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I clicked on Mr C''s link on the Blades site and got this:

1stwizzard,
i hope norwich stay up, well supported family club.
Also if any player wants to go, then let em.
If a player at United wants out then let em go, only players who want to pull on the shirt should be allowed on the pitch.

[IP address logged]

Any relation?

[/quote]

You''ve got that totally arse about face Binky, this was mine on that site:

Posted by 1stwizzard on 01 Jan 2009 12:35 Complain | Reply
re: re: re: Lee Croft ...

Norwich fan here:

Lee is out of contract in the summer, and so far, he hasn''t signed a new one, we''re also skint!

Make of that what you will

The one you pasted off was a reply to me, the clue is in ''posted by''.........Jeez!.[:S]

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Mr Yellow"]I saw yesterday blades were linked with a wideman, can''t remember his name but with wolves and birmingham after him can''t see him staying![/quote]

not sure about the other two but pretty sure wolves not in for him, not heard wolves mentioned with the lad since the original skysports link which mentioned us. we got kightly on the right wing which also makes the move to us doubtful!

[/quote]

Yes but you paid silly money for Shackell and he''s barely played 5 minutes of football for you! [:D]