Sign in to follow this  
shortfatb

Anyone else?

Yeah like everyone else I''m fed up, the team is generally awful and uninspired, half of it belongs to other clubs, Glenn has lost the plot and listens to no one, Lita''s not coming back, D&M have no more money and the rest has been wasted on nonsense, nobody wants to buy us and we''re likely to be relegated.Whilst this is a grim position, if the board admitted it and Glenn f**ked off and we started to build again like an openly skint club with our own players, free transfers, youngsters and old lags happy to have a club and trying hard as a team, I wouldn''t care if Delia, Cullum or Smudger owned the shares, I''d renew my season ticket and be happy to start again in whatever division we end up. I''m just bored with all this sh*t and want there to be a clean start. Anyone else?

what else did you expect to happen ? just because we get 20,000 fans every week, doesnt mean were a good side, look at newcastle !

we were going to get relegated with the team we had before roeder was here, and he had to clear out, just not in such a fashion that he did!

i believe if we can stay up this season, things will look up, a squad will start to take place, we just need faith.

getting rid of roeder isnt going to help atall. he maks bizarre decisions, but hes not a bad manager.  

[quote]

what else did you expect to happen ? just because we get 20,000 fans every week, doesnt mean were a good side, look at newcastle !

we were going to get relegated with the team we had before roeder was here, and he had to clear out, just not in such a fashion that he did!

i believe if we can stay up this season, things will look up, a squad will start to take place, we just need faith.

getting rid of roeder isnt going to help atall. he maks bizarre decisions, but hes not a bad manager.  

[/quote]That''s the same irrelevant stuff, I''m just saying we should all admit we''re in the sh*t for various reasons and have no more bo**ocks from any side and rebuild. Supporters would respect the honesty and have a team to support again. Roeder''s big club, big man horseshit would have no place here anymore.

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote]

[/quote]

That''s the same irrelevant stuff, I''m just saying we should all admit we''re in the sh*t for various reasons and have no more bo**ocks from any side and rebuild. Supporters would respect the honesty and have a team to support again. Roeder''s big club, big man horseshit would have no place here anymore.
[/quote]You have a point. Roeders arrogance has alienated many and as for having a team to support many no doubt feel like you.

[/quote]

That''s the same irrelevant stuff, I''m just saying we should all admit we''re in the sh*t for various reasons and have no more bo**ocks from any side and rebuild. Supporters would respect the honesty and have a team to support again. Roeder''s big club, big man horseshit would have no place here anymore.
[/quote]

I tend to agree completely. Money or no money this club could do with a complete overhaul. Look to the long term and build again from scratch i.e blood some youngsters, bring in some lower league talent etc. Lose the big club pretence, admit we are in the poo and try to create the feeling of togetherness that hasn''t been seen since relegation from the premiership

[quote user="shortfatb"]Yeah like everyone else I''m fed up, the team is generally awful and uninspired, half of it belongs to other clubs, Glenn has lost the plot and listens to no one, Lita''s not coming back, D&M have no more money and the rest has been wasted on nonsense, nobody wants to buy us and we''re likely to be relegated.Whilst this is a grim position, if the board admitted it and Glenn f**ked off and we started to build again like an openly skint club with our own players, free transfers, youngsters and old lags happy to have a club and trying hard as a team, I wouldn''t care if Delia, Cullum or Smudger owned the shares, I''d renew my season ticket and be happy to start again in whatever division we end up. I''m just bored with all this sh*t and want there to be a clean start. Anyone else? [/quote]Why do you think it would all end and there be a clean start? People would still moan.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="shortfatb"]Yeah like everyone else I''m fed up, the team is generally awful and uninspired, half of it belongs to other clubs, Glenn has lost the plot and listens to no one, Lita''s not coming back, D&M have no more money and the rest has been wasted on nonsense, nobody wants to buy us and we''re likely to be relegated.Whilst this is a grim position, if the board admitted it and Glenn f**ked off and we started to build again like an openly skint club with our own players, free transfers, youngsters and old lags happy to have a club and trying hard as a team, I wouldn''t care if Delia, Cullum or Smudger owned the shares, I''d renew my season ticket and be happy to start again in whatever division we end up. I''m just bored with all this sh*t and want there to be a clean start. Anyone else? [/quote]Why do you think it would all end and there be a clean start? People would still moan. [/quote]Yeah maybe, but perhaps about tactics rather than board in, board out, accounts say this not that etc. If the facts are all out there the moaning stops.

roeder has to be arrogant though.

hes not going to admit hes at a failing club with slim chances of staying up, hes just trying to stay strong.

he knew it was going to be a very very tough job before he took it on.

i dont blame the man for being arrogant if im honest, hes not going to back down like most managers would. ill give him credit for trying to work to change things

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="shortfatb"]Yeah like everyone else I''m fed up, the team is generally awful and uninspired, half of it belongs to other clubs, Glenn has lost the plot and listens to no one, Lita''s not coming back, D&M have no more money and the rest has been wasted on nonsense, nobody wants to buy us and we''re likely to be relegated.Whilst this is a grim position, if the board admitted it and Glenn f**ked off and we started to build again like an openly skint club with our own players, free transfers, youngsters and old lags happy to have a club and trying hard as a team, I wouldn''t care if Delia, Cullum or Smudger owned the shares, I''d renew my season ticket and be happy to start again in whatever division we end up. I''m just bored with all this sh*t and want there to be a clean start. Anyone else? [/quote]Why do you think it would all end and there be a clean start? People would still moan. [/quote]Yeah maybe, but perhaps about tactics rather than board in, board out, accounts say this not that etc. If the facts are all out there the moaning stops.[/quote]They would still argue about whether the board should be in or out very shortly and wouldn''t believe the facts. Football club boards are even more unpopular than politicians! they would have a short honeymoon period and then it would all start again, I''m afraid.

[quote]

hes not going to admit hes at a failing club with slim chances of staying up, hes just trying to stay strong.

i dont blame the man for being arrogant if im honest, hes not going to back down like most managers would. ill give him credit for trying to work to change things

[/quote]

We''ve lost 9 in 13 or something haven''t we? Arrogance seems a bit of a luxury to me, and a lie.

[/quote]

We''ve lost 9 in 13 or something haven''t we? Arrogance seems a bit of a luxury to me, and a lie.
[/quote]

apoligies i rephrase my point to standing strong.

he knows he and the club is in trouble, but a manager isnt going to admit hes feeling the pressure and the club are in trouble, is he ?

[quote user="shortfatb"]That''s what I''m saying, why not? It''s hard to argue with honesty instead of the current crap from all parties.[/quote]But people do argue against facts - they argue with published accounts. In another thread, Jaz, has dismissed an article pointing to Towergate''s losses for 2007, becuase it was written by "board apologists." Whoever it is written by, Towergate still made a loss in 2007!To lie in company accounts is fraud and would almost certainly lead to prison.

It makes no odds what this board of directors do or don''t say now shortfatb... long gone is the chance for them to come clean and be honest with the clubs fans.

The club will not move again until it is sold and that I am sure of.

There is far too much distrust amongst the fans to ever trust these directors again.

They may as well just take their investment and sod off back to deepest darkest Suffolk with it and leave the fans and whoever decides to come in to rebuild the club which they have all but destroyed.

I would rather start again in the Jewson League without having to have anything to do with Delia & Co.

[quote user="Smudger"]

It makes no odds what this board of directors do or don''t say now shortfatb... long gone is the chance for them to come clean and be honest with the clubs fans.

There is far too much distrust amongst the fans to ever trust these directors again.

They may as well just take their investment and sod off back to deepest darkest Suffolk with it and leave the fans and whoever decides to come in to rebuild the club which they have all but destroyed.

I would rather start again in the Jewson League without having to have anything to do with Delia & Co.

[/quote]This is an honest position but not one that I share. Do you think that you speak for many others?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

This is an honest position but not one that I share. Do you think that you speak for many others?
[/quote]

I do not know and neither do I much care if I speak for many others Badger.

I say what I feel and speak for myself.

I have no need to canvass others opinions before I say how I feel, maybe this is the difference between me and you???

Just what is it that Delia in particular but the board in general done that is so bad?

I''d love for once for someone to put up a timeline of decisions that, without the benefit of hindsight, can be deemed so bad. Anyone would think they have a motive for running the club into the ground they way you lot prattle on

Can anyone honestly say that they have not always had and continue to have the very best interests of the club at heart?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]This is an honest position but not one that I share. Do you think that you speak for many others?[/quote]

I do not know and neither do I much care if I speak for many others Badger.

I say what I feel and speak for myself.

I have no need to canvass others opinions before I say how I feel, maybe this is the difference between me and you???

[/quote]Possibly yes. It is a stance that has the merits of honesty but does mean that you are likely to be less well informed than other posters who are prepared to listen to a variety of views/ arguments.

[quote user="shortfatb"]Yeah like everyone else I''m fed up, the team is generally awful and uninspired, half of it belongs to other clubs, Glenn has lost the plot and listens to no one, Lita''s not coming back, D&M have no more money and the rest has been wasted on nonsense, nobody wants to buy us and we''re likely to be relegated.

Whilst this is a grim position, if the board admitted it and Glenn f**ked off and we started to build again like an openly skint club with our own players, free transfers, youngsters and old lags happy to have a club and trying hard as a team, I wouldn''t care if Delia, Cullum or Smudger owned the shares, I''d renew my season ticket and be happy to start again in whatever division we end up. I''m just bored with all this sh*t and want there to be a clean start.

Anyone else?
[/quote]

Exactly how I feel other than the bit about Smudger!

Roeder out before it too late!